e l e v e n | k a r a

We make it to Siberia and land in a forest, making sure we're not seen by anyone. 

Walking out of the forest, nobody seems to take notice of us. "You sure we're in the right place?" Mon-El questions. 

"Yes, I'm sure you're in the right place," Winn says through the coms. 

"Alright, it's the restaurant to your left," he says again. 

Mon-El and I turn around, now facing a run-down restaurant with little to no people in sight. 

"Are you ready?" I ask Mon-El. 

"Yup," he says. We walk into the restaurant in silence and make our way to the waitress on the other side of the counter. When she turns around, I stare at her in disbelief. 

"How do we look exactly alike?" She asks curiously. 

"That's what I'm here to talk to you about," I say carefully. "I'm Kara and this is Mike."

"Please don't hurt me," she takes a step back. 

"Hey, don't worry. We're not going to hurt you, okay? I'm just as confused as you are right now."

She looks at me but doesn't speak. 

"I have friends, people who can help us figure this out. We know how you were created but we will figure out the rest if you're willing to come with us," I say with a smile.

"Okay," she says. 

"Okay, can you stay here while I talk to Mike?" I question. She simply nods a little before I smile back and walk away with Mon-El a small distance away.

"How do we take her back?" I ask. 

"We could fly her there, but I think she'll freak out."

"Yeah, and I'm not comfortable revealing my identity to her," I say flatly.

"We can help with that," Alex says through the coms.

"Really? What do we do?"

"We asked some of our agents to follow you to Siberia in a helicopter. It should be there by now, in the forest, where you landed."

"Of course you did," I sigh. 

We quickly walk back to Kara. "Our ride is here. Are you ready to go?" I ask. 

She nods and takes my hand. It catches me by surprise but I keep her hand in mine as we walk towards the helicopter. 

"We're going to get in here. It'll take us to our home," I say.

I sit down beside her and offer her a smile which she returns after a few seconds. I can tell she's scared. I only hope we figure out how to fix all of this. Fix my mistake.