f i f t e e n | m o n - e l

"Who was that?" I ask Alex when she hangs up.

"Kara," she says. 

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Why wouldn't she be. She told me to let you know that you'll have to live without her for a few days, maybe even weeks," she says. "She's going to be busy with her twin."

"I figured as much," I huff in disappoint. "I'll go see if Winn is still here," I say and walk away from the balcony. 

"I heard my name," Winn appears from the entrance. 

"Yeah. Are you working?" I ask. 

"I can take a break, why?"

"Want to go to the bar?" I ask. 

"Alex, Mon-El and I are going out for a while," Winn says.

"Please come back in one piece, you guys," she says. "Mon-El, don't let Winn get drunk."

"No promises," Winn butts in. 

"Come on, let's go," I say. 

We settle ourselves at the pool table. "Please don't hit them off the table this time," I warn him. 

"I'll try," he smiles. "Why aren't you with Kara?"

"Because she's with her twin and she told me to buzz off for the next few days. She doesn't want to scare her twin by having a big crowd."

"Weird seeing two of her?"

"Very," I say. "But there are differences."

"Really, like what?"

"The twins eyes are green and she's shorter than Kara by a little," I say. 

"Wow, you got all that in just one day?" He asks sarcastically. 

"Anyways, my goal for tonight is to forget about all of that and just relax with my fellow legionnaire."

"I was only a legionnaire for three days, Mon-El," he adds. 

"You know what I mean. You'll always have a special place in my heart, Winn. You fixed my suit and I love you even more for it," I say. 

"I should open a superhero clothing store."

"I can be your partner," I play along. We both take a sip of our drink.