Caught

Cat's POV

I woke up and sat up feeling a sharp pain on my wrist. I winced and looked at a couple of slits on my wrist I had made last night, "Fuck." I mumbled.

My mouth felt dry and sore and my nose was stuffy. I felt my face, feeling dried tears, and some scabs. I had the worst dream last night. Josh and my dad teamed up on me and raped me, and smacked me. I must have cried or something in my sleep. It seemed so real. Stuff like that had happens in real life. But not that bad like in the dream.

I looked over to my alarm clock. 7:34. School started at 9. I had about enough time to take a 20 minuet shower. And my parents wheren't home, luckily my dad was at work.

I walked over to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped naked and looked at my ugly body in the mirror.

"Ew." I said looking at a small infected scab on my left arm. My body was bruised and scarred in all the wrong places form Josh and my dad.

As soon as the shower was warm enough I hopped in and instantly felt the water burn my open cuts. I flinched a little but soon got used to it.

After my shower I got out and dried my hair. Still being bare naked, I put makeup all over my face and some over the cuts on my wrist, just in case.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a plain black t-shirt, a white sweatshirt that said the words "Lol" on it in rainbow, and black leggings.

I had another sweatshirt that said "Fuck you" but since my friends haven't ever heard me swear, or don't think I ever would swear, (which is part of my act,) that was an obvious no, even though I really liked that sweatshirt. I described the real me.

Not quickly after that I was rushing out the door grabbing my backpack and a couple of books along the way. I never usually ate breakfast, in hopes to be skinnier.

As soon as I walked out I instantly felt the cold breeze brush against my face. It wasn't too warm today, and I hadn't expected it to be either. I had to walk a long way to Hollywood arts, so that's why I had to leave in such a rush.

2 hours later...

It was free period so Jade, Beck, Robbie, and I were talking at our lockers.

"Hey guys." Tori said walking up to us and smiled.

"Hey." We all said in unison.

"What are you all doing today? I was wondering if you guys wanted to come over to watch a movie or something?" Tori asked.

"I'm free for the rest of the day." Robbie said.

"I'm down to watch a movie." Robbie's puppet, Rex said.

"Same."Jade and Beck said.

"Cat?" Tori asked.

"I don't know um-- I'll have to check my schedule..." I said shrugging.

"You've been saying that a lot lately." Robbie said.

"Well, I am busy, busy, busy." I joked but no one laughed.

The bell rang, "Well I'll see you guys later." I said and fake smiles walking away.

"Bye." They all said.

The halls flooded with more people walking to their class. My next class was Arts.

As I was walking I suddenly felt hands on my waist and I was pulled into complete blackness. I opened my mouth to scream but before I could a hand was put over my mouth.