Found Ya

Cat's POV

What are my pros and cons of my plan? Well... more like what could go wrong? First of all, Jade can just say no... I can just call Tori. Or, when Jade finds me, she could possibly suspect that I didn't hit my leg on a dresser. Actually I don't even know what happened. Only drunk Josh knows. So technically I guess he could have hit my leg on a dresser... but that's not the point. Anything could have happened.

I scooted over to my nightstand, reached up and grabbed my phone while my leg dragged in front of me. I winced at the pain and it hurt badly. I was so close to just giving up and lying on the floor, just whimpering myself to sleep, but I have to do this for my brother, for me. I pressed the home button gently. The time was 8:03. My brother needed to be picked up in 2 minuets... I'd be-- or Jade'd be a little late, that's if she agrees of course.

I was still moaning and whimpering in pain and I had to try to calm myself down as I dialed Jade's number and put the phone up to my ear. I cleared my throat as I heard the ringing stop.

"Hey, Cat?" Jade asked.

"Mmmm... h-hey Jade." I moaned into the phone, it was embarrassing but I had to do it.

"Cat?"

"Hm?" I questioned, because I couldn't process words as the pain got worse and worse every second.

"Are you ok? Not that I care-- but you sound drunk?"

"Mmmm... no, I'm not.
Lmmmm-listen, you need to come over t-to my hou-se." I said, not being able to control the sounds coming out of me.

"Why? What happened? Cat... you didn't get stuck in the toilet again, did you?" She questioned giggling a little at the end.

"Nnnoooooo... you need to-- um-- pick up my brother from that mental hospital I was... mmmm, telling you about." I said and sobbing out a breath at the end.

"Why!? Why don't you just tell me what happened!" She screamed into the phone.

"B-because... it hurts... ugh, I can't pick my brother up, just please, if your my friend, please pick him up and bring him here... my house."

"What hurts! What happened just tell me!?"

I was getting aggravated with Jade at this point. It was getting annoying. I don't have time to argue.

I sobbed out another breath before speaking again, "Please, you'll see when you get to my house."

"O-ok?" She said.

"So you'll do it?"

"Yea, just-- what's your brothers first name again? Where do I check him out?"

"Mmmm... Frankie-- his name is Frankie. Just go to the front desk." I moaned.

"Are you dying? Um-- why do you keep moaning?!"

"It just h-urts."

"Ok I'm going now... do you want me to stay on the phone with you? Or--"

"No I'll hang up, bye," I said and pressed the end call button, while setting my phone next to me.

I could just feel my leg throbbing. Wow, Josh must've drugged me up good to the point where I wouldn't be able to wake up from this pain. I've never felt this much pain before. My dad's thrown me down the stairs and kicked me in unthinkable places, same as for Josh, and surprisingly I've been able to get out of those situations without having any permanent, or any kind of damage to my body that had enable me from doing certain and noticeable things. Such as walking. But I don't think I'm going to get out of this one that easily.

I sat on the floor of my bedroom for what seemed like years, whimpering and moaning in pain, until finally hearing a door open. That has to be Jade.

"Cat? Where are you?" I heard somebody call from downstairs. Yup, that's Jade.

"Here..." I yelled in the loudest voice I possibly could at the moment.

"Cat?" Then I heard steps up the stairs.

I moaned feeling a sharp pain in my leg. I heard the door open and it even took a lot of effort to even look up.

"Hey."
...........
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is kinda short and sloppy but y'all where asking for an update and it's finally the weekend so i get to work on my books. Make sure to check out my other Lucaya books! Ily all tysm for all of the support! :)