Plan

Cat's POV

It's been about a week since Robbie came over and talked to me. When Robbie left my dad decided to beat me with a belt. He was drunk as always. After that... my dad explained how he would be gone for a week, next week. So he would be going now. I was excited honestly. Nobody hurting me for a whole week!

But, me and Robbie had barely talked since the incident. I could tell he knew something was wrong. That was not good. Other than me and him, the group was normal pretty much.

I closed my locker with all of my books in hand. As I started to walk someone came over and tripped me. I fell on my knees, with all of my books flying out. I stood up and turned to who tripped me, Josh. Oh I completely forgot about him. There goes my excitement. I could just sense rape and abuse as as his brown demon eyes stared me up and down, burning into my soul.

I groaned, turning back around and bending down to pick up my books.

"Did you trip?" Someone asks. I looked up to see Tori. She walked over and bent down, picking up my books and handing them to me.

"Sure." I said.

"Thanks." I said half smiling and standing up with her.

"No problem." She smiled.

I started to walk away with her to Sicowitz's class, but I was interrupted.

"Hey, I'm not done with you." Josh said. I turned around to face him to see him grinning and walking towards me with his little posse of friends.

I groaned, "What do you want, Josh."

"What?" Tori whispered.

"Let's just go." I said to Tori, then I whipped around and started to walk away, but Josh put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around to face him.

I was about three inches from his face, making me uncomfortable. I avoided eye contact with him.

I bit the inside of my cheek, "What do you want Josh?" I whispered annoyed.

"My house. After school." He whispered grinning.

Then he pushed me away, and walked with his friends.

Ugh. There goes my week alone.

I turned to face Tori and she was smiling.

"Soooooo, are you two a thing?" She said.

"Ew no!?" I said fake gagging. The fact that she wouldn't even acknowledge that something was clearly wrong made me sad that she was so... blind!

Her smile disappeared, "Then what was that about?" She asked.

I shrugged and tried to walk away, but she stopped me.

"What'd you talk about? I won't judge." She said crossing her arms.

"What are you, my mom?" I snapped. Oh god, why'd I say that? I can't contain my emotions sometimes.

"Sorry I just--"

"No it's fine, I'm sorry. You should be able to know this stuff." I said.

I sighed and we kept walking to Sicowitz.

.-.-.-.

It was last period and I was now in a class everyone was required to take. It was basically a singing class, kind of like choir. It was the end of class, and Mr.Grandchamp was giving out our assignments.

"So class, for today's assignment, you are to write a song or sing a karaoke and perform it at our schools party next Friday. You can either sing a solo, or pair up with someone, or 2 people, and sing a duet or a trio. Once again, you can either write an original song of sing a karaoke. Any questions?" Mr.Grandchamp asked.