Stop!

Tori's POV

"Cat!" Andre said kneeling to Cat.

I don't even know what just happened. Cat just passed out, but how? Well, she did seem as if she wasn't paying any attention at all during class.

"Cat?!" Andre said shaking her.

Soon enough everybody was kneeling or standing around her.

"What happened?" Beck asked.

"I don't know." I said.

Sicowitz said to back away so he could see what was wrong.

"She's still breathing," Sicowitz said, "but what happened?"

"Jade, go get the nurse." Sicowitz told her and she left to find the nurse.

The nurse came back here after several minutes to find an unconscious Cat.

"Everybody back away," Ms. Blackwell, our school nurse said.

"What happened?" She asked checking Cat's pulse.

"We don't know. She just fell." Beck said.

"She seems fine--" She started to say, but was interrupted, "Where am I?" Cat asked.

"Oh your ok!" I said.

I looked down at her, noticing a sleeve that was rolled up a little, only to reveal dried blood and a few cuts.

"Andre look." I whispered, pointing to Cat's arm.

"What's that?" He asked examining her arm.

"I don't know..." I said.

Cat's POV

Woah, I just passed out! For real.

"Have you eaten or drank anything lately?" Ms. Blackwell asked.

"No." I said sighing and sitting up.

I noticed Tori and Andre staring at my arm and realized the sleeve was rolled up, so I casually rolled it back down. I tried to act like it was nothing but, in reality I was panicking inside. What if they saw the cuts? What if they get suspicious!?

"Did you have breakfast?"

"No." I looked down at my shoes.

"When's the last time you ate?"

"Yesterday." I lied. I don't remember the last time I ate, that was a long time ago.

"Here, we're going to take you to the office and you'll eat something, and we'll see how you fell after that?" She suggested, though I don't really have an option.

The nurse helped me up and I soon found myself eating carbs... they make me fat! I am fat and I don't want to get fatter! I had to eat the food or they'd get suspicious.

I choked down every piece of that sandwich and drank my water.

"How are you feeling, Cat?" Ms.Blackwell asked.

"Great." I said biting the inside of my cheek.

"Are you good to go back to your classes?" She asked.

"Yea."
ₑₑₑ

I was a nervous wreck as I walked up the driveway of my own house. But seeing no cars in the driveway was a huge relief. My dad and mom weren't home.

I ran inside and into my bathroom. A shower sounded nice after my long day at school.

I turned on the shower and stripped naked looking at my disgusting bruises body in the mirror. Ugh, I really was disgusting.

I stepped into the hot shower and it felt good to just relax. All my worries go away.

I didn't have to pick my brother up from my grandmothers until tomorrow, since my dad dropped him off there.

After washing up I get out and dry off. I walked to my room with nothing on, thinking I was home alone... I was wrong.

I was attacked my my dad. He picked me up and threw me in my room and on my bed. I squealed, "What the fuck dad!?"

"It's ok baby." He said in low voice grinning widely. He crawled up on my body and straddled over me.

I tried to get away but he grabbed my arms and pinned my body to the bed and started kissing me.

He started to play with my breasts and I squealed. Was I really about to have sex with my dad?! He's never gone this far!

Soon enough I felt something I've never felt with my dad before. I screamed in pain as he continued doing what he was doing.

"Stop dad!" I cried but it didn't stop. He went faster.

The tears continued to pour down my face.

He smacked me and hit me when I tried to escape. It seemed to never stop... until it did and he left me alone and confused in my room.