Just Be Yourself

Tori's POV

I walked into school and saw the red head at her locker and instantly greeted her and asks how she was doing.

"Hey Cat, how are you doing?" I asked smiling.

I couldn't see her face, it was hidden by the door of her locker.

"Good." I heard her mumble on the other side of the door.

Then she walked away slamming her locker and pushing past me, purposely bumping my shoulder.

"Hey wait up!" I said running towards her.

"What." She snapped, turning to me.

"Ugh, look I'm so sorry about truth or dare, I really am... can you please forgive us and--"

"No it's not that... I don't care about that..."

"Then what's your problem?" I asked and she looked horrified for a split second, but then put on a annoyed face again... wait? What's that supposed to mean?

"Nothing... sorry, I just-- didn't sleep last night." Cat said.

"Oh... why not?" I asked and kept walking with her.

She shrugged, "Look, I have to get to Sicowitz's class." She said walking away and up the stairs.

Hold on... we don't have Sicowitz's class today?

"Cat, we don't have Sicowitz today?!" I yelled at her, which she was sprinting up the stairs now.

"Math!" She yelled.

"Math is on tha-- oh whatever." I said sighing and walking away to my locker.

The bell rang and I got my books and walked to Arts with Robbie.

Cat's POV

Truth is, I don't have math or Sicowitz for first period. I just needed to get away from Tori. She apologized for humiliating me, and I told her I wasn't mad about that, and I wasn't. That was the least of my worries. I almost spilled my guts to Tori when she asked what was wrong, but I remembered, she can't know. I let my mask come off for nearly a second. That was a big mistake... because I could tell she noticed.

I needed to go hide somewhere, until at least lunch. I was tired and hungry.

I decided to go to the blackbox theater. In the backstage there's a small door, that's got a ladder inside that goes up about halfway up to the ceiling, leaving a small room, which I have made a spot for me to just hideout. I'm assuming this was supposed to be a storage room that people have forgotten about. So, like the treehouse, I hauled in a beanbag and a small table with a lamp, considering this room had no windows. And this is my hideout in school. I found this place about 3 months after getting in this school.

I just needed to sleep honestly. I once again chickened out from this cruel world, and just slept my problems away.

\|/\|/\|/

I woke up and checked my phone first thing as an instinct. 12:55?! I missed lunch! I had 10 messages from Robbie, 2 messages from Jade, 1 Call and 2 messages from Tori, 5 messages from Andre, and one text from Beck.

I groaned. What am I going to do when I see them? Maybe I should just go home. And say I got sick and took an nap.

Yea..

∹∹∹

Robbie's POV

I decided to go to Cat's house after school, since she totally skipped all of her classes. I don't even know if she was at school the whole time.