Truth or Dare?

Cat's POV

I decided to sit in a different spot from the gang today during lunch. I don't really feel like being there when Jade tells everybody that I swore and "kissed" someone. I sat in a more hidden place, so hopefully no one sees me. I also decided on not getting food. I didn't really feel like eating, nor was I really that hungry. I just wanted to cry. That's what I did.

I sat there with my hand over my face hidden from everyone. I accidentally wiped a bit of makeup on my white sweatshirt, but I didn't worry too much, considering I put lots on.

You may be wondering, how has the mascara not made a stain on my face yet? I don't usually put mascara on.

Tears poured down my face from embarrassment and I just kept wiping them.

"Hey." Someone says.

I look up to see Jade. She had a tray of food in he hand, and she sat next to me.

"What do you want? Aren't you just going to humiliate my ass." I said not realizing I swore again, putting a hand over my mouth.

"I'm not going to humiliate you... look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to and-- since when does Cat swear?" She asked.

I looked up at her, "Just please... don't tell anyone anything." I begged.

"I won't." She said.

"And since when are you actually nice?" I joked.

"Hey, once in a lifetime thing. Don't take advantage of this." She said back and we laughed.

Robbie's POV

"So where sitting here today?" I asked, scaring Cat and Jade, who where surprisingly seeming to have a conversation and actually get along.

Cat squealed, "Robbie, you scared me!" She said and laughed that adorable signature laugh of hers.

I chuckled and slid my food tray on the table sitting next to Jade. Then I noticed Cat looked a little off. I don't know what it was, but she just looked flushed or tired, and she didn't have anything to eat either.

"Hey, Cat are you ok?" I asked.

She sniffled and wiped her nose with her sweatshirt, which was really cute actually, "Yea I'm fine." She replied casually.

"Why don't you have any food?" I asked.

"Yea, why don't you have any food? Not that I care though." Jade asked butting in.

"I had a big breakfast." She said and shrugged.

I decided to just let it go for now.

Soon enough we were greeted by Beck and Tori.

"Hello guys." Tori said sitting down.

"So, Cat, are you free after school?" She asked looking at her.

"Yea." She said and smiled.

"Great," Tori said and smiled widely, "I can give you a ride if you want?"

"Sure. I can't drive anyway."

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Cat's POV

It was after school and Tori was leading me to her car, since I didn't want to walk all the way to her house. I hopped in the front seat with her and she started to drive. About three minutes later she broke the silence.

"So, what's so important that you've been having to check your schedule lately?" She asked.

"What?"