Chapter 2

Simon saw the surprised look on Amanda's face and started worrying "Oh I am so sorry I was told that everybody was expecting me" said Simon. Then there was a little chuckle across the table, everybody looked at Josie. "What," asked Josie "Well honey did you invite Simon and didn't tell mom" replied Lexi "Yeah. Duh" said Josie with a big grin on her face. "Should I leave, I am so sorry. Erice come on we are leaving" said Simon. Just when they were about to leave Amanda hot up and grabbed Simon's wrist and told him "I am so sorry. I just wasn't expecting my boss to come to my house. But since you are here, come on and join us, and let me introduce my family to you" Simon just smiled and nodded, Eric, let go of his father's hand and went back to Josie and sat next to her. Amanda pulled Simon in and sat him right across from Pierce. He just smiled shyly, Amanda saw Simon's shy smile and just chuckled and said "Oh don't worry he is the nicest man alive he just does that when he doesn't know someone yet. But anyway that is my father Pierce" "-Brosnan" interrupted Simon, "Alright if you know my father then you must know my mother" said Amanda "Of course how could I ever forget a legend, pardon legend's" replied Simon.

Everybody finished dinner. "Let's watch a movie" shouted Josie and Eric. Everybody agreed to watch The Parent Trap. Marly was snuggled into Pierce's chest and they had a whole chair to themselves then on the other side you have Lexi on her phone and the other one you have Eric and Josie together sitting and watching the movie. 

Then on the loveseat, you have Simon and Amanda

Then on the loveseat, you have Simon and Amanda. Simon wrapped an arm around Amanda's shoulders and pulled her close, gently rubbing her arm. Despite the heaviness in her stomach, it fluttered at the feeling of her body pressed against his. She sunk into the warmth of his side, appreciative of the simple gesture. His touch made the room warmer somehow, her future within its walls seem a little less bleak. Meryl signaled Pierce to look at their daughter snuggled with the man she loved. Josie saw her mom and Simon and just smiled, then she signaled for Eric to look at their parent's, Eric turned around and saw how happy his father was and just smiled at the scene. Lexi looked at her mother and just smiled at how happy she was, she took a picture and send it to Holly.

At the ball. Holly just finished dancing and went to get some water. While drinking her glass of water she felt a vibration in her pocket she took out her phone and unlocked, then she saw her mother with Simon and all smiley, she just smiled at the sight and replied to Lexi saying "I wish that she can be that happy every day" sent Holly, Lexi saw Holly's text and replied "I know, it's so amazing to see her smile once in a while" Holly replied "You know what maybe we can make mom that happy every day" Lexi saw Holly's text and started worrying "Holly you do know that we can't make dad stay any longer than a week, the government said that a week is all they could have with their family, so unless you want dad to be fired then I am out" replied Lexi "No you dummy, what I meant was that for mom and Simon go on date" replied Holly "Holly, there is one tiny problem in that idea THEY ARE BOTH MARRIED" replied Lexi "Don't you think I know that what I am saying is that their married life sucks one is always traveling for business and the other one is a gold digger and doesn't even care about Eric and you and me can babysit" replied Holly "Alright, we will do it, when you come home tonight we will discuss everything I am gonna ask if Simon and Eric want to sleep over". 

Lexi texted Holly that they are all going to the grandparent's house, Holly replied "alright". Then Lexi went to sleep on her grandma's shoulders. When they reached Pierce and Meryl's homages mansion. Pierce carried both Josie and Eric, and Anthony carried Lexi. They entered The girl's room and put the Lexi in one room then the put Eric and Josie together in the other room. When they all laid the children in their rooms. Meryl and Pierce made their way to their master bedroom. Before they went further up the stairs Meryl shouted to Anthony "Anthony can you wait for my granddaughter she is gonna be here in about an hour and can you tell her room is next to Lexi's thanks" then they went to their room and cuddled and slept.

                                                      Back with Amanda and Simon.
                Well read the next chapter to find out what they did that night alone at the house
                                                        {Plz Comment and VOTE}
                                                                     Thank YOU