Chapter 3

Holly had this Bluetooth speaker that connect about 45 miles apart. So Meryl and Pierce's mansion was 40 miles away. So she knew it would work. She looked for the time of my life when she played it. 

 Simon and Amanda were just sitting watching TV when the time of my life started playing. They were a little scared but more nervous as to what they would do with this music. Then Simon thought "Fuck it" he stood up and land his hand towards Amanda. Amanda looked up at him and smiled and accepted the offer. 

In the room that is twilight and shadow Simon stood close enough for Amanda to breathe in his scent

In the room that is twilight and shadow Simon stood close enough for Amanda to breathe in his scent. His arms wrap around her back and in one gentle pull their skin touches. She felt his hand in her hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it. Then his hand moves down her cheekbones to her lips. 

That's when the kissing starts and they start to move like partners in a dance that is written in their DNA

That's when the kissing starts and they start to move like partners in a dance that is written in their DNA. Their bodies fit together as if they were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. 

With a laugh Simon lifts Amanda right off her feet, carrying her toward the bed, letting Amanda fall with a soft bounce on the mattress

With a laugh Simon lifts Amanda right off her feet, carrying her toward the bed, letting Amanda fall with a soft bounce on the mattress. They locked eyes for just a moment, just enough for them to feel safe with one another. Then Simon's all business, undoing Amanda's jeans, pulling them off, kissing from her toes upward, slowly, his hands on her legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. She felt her back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. Amanda's head rocks back against the pillow as he does, the first moan escaping Amanda's lips. That night they made love to each other as they have never before. Amanda woke up like any morning. But this morning didn't feel like any morning, she was in someone's arm. When she turned around she saw the most handsome man staring at her with a smile "Morning" said Simon "Morning back to you" replied Amanda. They just stayed in bed for the rest of the day cuddling. They had breakfast in bed, feeding each other. Then they kissed and had some hot sex, then they cuddled then they had lunch. There schedule was {Breakfast, Hot make out session, hot sex, Lunch, make out session, hot sex, dinner, hot make-out session, then hot sex again}.  That day for them was magical. Amanda has never fallen for a man the way she is falling for Simon, and Simon is the same way.