Chapter 7

{I know its short guys, but I'm so busy}

When Meryl went to get her champagne, she had to wait, while she was waiting.  She wanted to go drag Pierce with her to the dance floor.  But when she turned to walk to him.  Her heart fell to her stomach, because of the scene in front of her.  She walked up to them, so she can confront Pierce, but when the guy turned around, it was not Pierce, it was just a guy dressed and looked like Pierce.  Meryl had a big smile on her face, she was worried there for a minute.  

Amanda and Simon were so happy.  Amanda was sitting beside Simon in the middle of the roundtable.  

She looked around and saw how happy her entire family was

She looked around and saw how happy her entire family was.  A tear came down her face, Simon saw it and wiped it away and asked ¨What is it darling¨ ¨It's nothing darling.  Okay fine.  I am just so happy because look at how we brought together 2 families and bonded it into 1 big happy family¨ replied Amanda ¨Oh darling I know, but I know that something else is bothering you, now come on tell me the truth we are legally married so we can't keep secret from each other¨ said Simon ¨Alright.  It's just that everybody will be gone.  Fina is going on her tour tomorrow, Lexi is going with James to America, Holly and Chris are moving back to Spain, Eric and Katherine are going to France, and mom and dad are going back to NYC¨  replied Amanda "Oh darling, but they are thinking of the same thing cause when we leave for our honeymoon, they will for sure miss us" replied Simon.  Amanda just smiled at him and cuddled back with him in their seat.

Fina, Lexi, Holly, and Katherine were sitting beside the fruit punch bowl when four gentlemen approached them and asked them to got up for a dance.  The four gentlemen were Eric, Josh, Chris, and James.  They took the ladies on the dance floor and they all start swaying to at last by Etta James.  Simon saw them, so he dragged Amanda to join their children.  Pierce saw them and did the same.  And now the entire family was on the dance floor.  

The song ended.  And all four guys dropped down on one knee, with a tiny box in their hand.  All the girls gasped in surprise that all four guys planned this entire thing and that they were so on time.  

Josie was surprised

Josie was surprised.  Josh took her hand and said "The moment I saw you for the very first time will be stuck into my memory till the end of the days because it was the evening when the course of my life radically changed its direction. I remember you joyfully dancing at the birthday party of my sister, and your smiling eyes grabbed my attention for the whole evening.  I love you with all my heart. We've been with each other for years and my love for you grows more each year. You are a beautiful and caring person and have always been there for me 100% through the bad times.  My family adores you and I cannot imagine my life without you in it.  I hope you will say yes and make me the happiest man alive."