Chapter 6

Previously.  Someone got shot at Fina's concert and the Brosnan family are driving to see her without knowing about the shooting.

Amanda was leaning into Simon.  When Lexi's phone rang.  "Hello" answered Lexi "Lexi Fina just got shot in the stomach" replied Jerry, Lexi dropped the phone and started breathing heavily.  Amanda had a worried face on and she was asking "Lexi what is it, tell me" "This is all your fault.  FINA GOT SHOT WHILE PERFORMING AND IT WAS CHRIS WHO SHOT HER" screamed Lexi at her mother, then she got pulled in for a hug by James, Amanda breath quickened with her heart racing with every breath she took.  She was so worried about her daughter.  Michele heard the news and started driving super fast.

At the concert.  Fina was on the stage floor, her head was on Jerry's legs. And she was saying "If I don't make, please tell my entire family that I love them very much and you have been a great manager" finished Fina, Jerry replied "No you'll be the one telling them that you love them" he was crying when the ambulance and took Fina in and Jerry was just sitting there with blood on his hand and tears flowing from his cheeks.  

When the family reached the concert.  Lexi got out and raced to the stage to see Jerry sitting there with bloody hands and he was just crying.  Lexi walked up to him and asked "Jerry where is Fina" "Th-They took her to the hospital" replied Jerry.  Lexi stood up and told everyone and they made their way to the hospital. When they reach the hospital Holly and Lexi ran towards the hospital and raced to the front desk and asked at the same time "Where is Josie Claire Brosnan" the nurse just backed up and replied "She is in surgery right now we will call you up when she is done" they both thanked the nurse and told the family the news.

3 hours later.  "Mr. and Mrs. Brosnan, are you present" shouted the doctor, Amanda and Simon stood up immediately and went to the doctor and the doctor asked them to follow him into his office.  "So doctor how is our little girl," asked Simon, Amanda smiled at the fact that Simon said "Our little girl".  "Well your little girl is very strong, she is fighting so hard to stay alive" replied the doctor "Well doctor is she ready to meet us," asked Amanda "No, I'm so sorry.  But your daughter is in a coma" replied the doctor.  Those words hit Amanda like a ton of bricks.  Simon saw right through her, so he took Amanda's hand and took her outside, as soon as the door closed Amanda was breathing heavily and getting worried and started asking Simon "What if she never wakes up" "Baby don't worry about it, she is a strong girl, and you know her she never gives up" replied Simon.  Amanda just smiled a little but then Simon just pulled her in for a tight hug, while they were hugging, Lexi came up to them and asked "What's up with Fina" "She's in a coma" replied Amanda.  Holly overheard her and started crying, Meryl looked at Holly crying and she went up to her and comforted her.  Pierce walked up to Amanda when Simon saw him coming, he just nodded and left Amanda, she looked at Simon, with a wondering look, but before she could form the words to ask, Pierce took hold of her and started singing her favorite song to go to bed, when Amanda heard the song she just grabbed her dad harder and started sobbing again.

3 weeks have passed.  Everybody has been going, coming, and switching.  Alesha and David have one night then Amanda and Simon come the next night, then the others, they just keep switching.  

One day Amanda and Simon were sitting by Fina.  Amanda was holding Fina's hand when suddenly, Fina's hand moved a little.  Amanda felt it and started crying out for the doctor.  The doctors came in and Fina started seizing, Amanda grew worried.  Simon pulled her out of the room, so the doctor can do their work.  "That's it I can't do this anymore," said Amanda "Yes you can.  That is your daughter in their, and right about now, she needs all the support, she can get" replied Simon.  Amanda went home told everyone what happened and they are just waiting for the result.  

The doctor called the family into his office and said "I am so sorry for your lost" Amanda was crying so badly and the girls and Meryl were barely breathing, that they almost choked on their tears.  Simon had tears coming down of his cheek.