My Oc's Bio

Dragon was born in Ponyville on the 28th of January. Her parents were one of those parents who loved their children but one did not, Dragon's father didn't like her because she was so sweet and beautiful. Her father hated that about her. Dragon's parents were rulers of two different places so both were alicorns, they still are, same with Dragon. Herobrine was not amused by his daughter, he wanted to give her the powers he has but couldn't because foals wouldn't be able to control powers. As Dragon was the age of 5, she noticed her mother was ready to have another foal. After all the craziness, Dragon and her parents went home with Dragon's new sister named Budder Pickaxe, who was a pegasus. When Dragon was around 8 years old, her mother gave Dragon her own computer to go on. Dragon started watching PonyTubers on PonyTube. She watched SkyDoesMinecraft but then she got into watching BajanCanadian. At 12, Dragon was given powers like her dad but wasn't too happy about them. During the attack of the Changelings Ender Dragon died but not Herobrine. Herobrine is friends with Queen Chrisylis and King Sombra who tried taking over Canterlot until Twilight and her friends defeated Chrisylis and Sombra with the Elements of Harmony, but not Herobrine. Dragon had to hide her new powers until one day she met Nyan Rose Craft. Dragon became best friends with her and eventually they both told about their powers and their crushes. She also fell in love with BajanCanadian from PonyTube and met him while in Manehattan. They became great friends and Dragon was given a necklace that was like a dog tag just like BajanCanadian's but it was shaped like a heart. Dragon hasn't told him she was in love with him ever since, but she did hang out with him, Nyan, and Sky. After her friend, Nyan, defeated Herobrine, Dragon's father, from trying to take over the world, Herobrine's powers were transported to Dragon, that made her back into an alicorn, and started using her powers for good, not evil. Now, Dragon is now known as the Princess of the End, Nyan is known as the Pegasus of Equestria, and with their friends by her side, she is known as Dragon Ender Brine.