Bad Dreams

I woke up screaming and my body drenched in sweat. This was nothing new for me, I had bad dreams about my dad beating me all the time and they always ended the same way. My father killing me.

I realized Luke was shaking me to try to way me up. I opened my eyes and was relieved it was just a dream.

"Skyy are you okay? I heard you screaming so I came to see if you were alright"

"Yea I'm okay, just a bad dream."

Luke sat on the edge of the bed. My hand kept shaking and I didn't want Luke to see so I hid them under the blankets. Then I realized my whole body was shaking.

"You're shaking, are you cold?" Luke asked.

"N-no I think I'm j-just in s-shock" I said.

Luke lifted up the blankets and came over to me and warped his arms around me to comfort me. His skin was hot and then I noticed he was wearing nothing but boxers. I was glad it was dark so Luke couldn't see the my face blush.

"You stopped shaking" Luke said.

The only reason I stopped was because of Luke.

"Normally when I have a bad dream I can't stop shaking until I get up in the morning and have a shower." I told Luke. He didn't respond he just pulled me closer so I could nuzzle my face into his chest. He was so warm. I knew by his actions he knew he was the reason I stopped shaking.

"Goodnight Skyy"

"Goodnight Luke"

I woke up in the morning feeling like something was crushing me, sure enough Luke was laying on top of me squeezing me to death. I tried to wiggle underneath him but he just held on tighter. He just started mumbling random things.

"Luke get up it's time to get ready for school"

No response.

"Luke you're crushing me!" I exclaimed

He stirred in his sleep and rolled over still holding onto me so now I was on top now. He opened his eyes and saw our position.

"Good morning angel, I could get used to waking up like this"

I blushed and wiggled out of his arms and rolled over beside him.

"Well don't get used to it if your going to squeeze me to death in your sleep."

"Uh sorry I didn't realize" he blushed.

"It's fine Luke now let's get ready for school you shower while I-"

Then it hit me I had no clothes to wear to school! I couldn't go wearing Luke's clothes.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked.

"I-uh don't have any clothes"

"I'm sure mom has a hoodie and a pair of sweats your could borrow I mean it's not the best but it's better then wearing my clothes"

I thought about his offer then I realized how comfy Luke's clothes were. Maybe he could lend me another pair of sweats and a shirt. I didn't care what I looked like today.

"Uhm c-could I wear your clothes instead?" I asked blushing.

"Sure you don't have to blush you know it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I like seeing you wear my clothes." He said skimming his thumb over my heated cheek.

"Okay, now get to the shower so I can get dressed."

Luke got in the shower and I got dressed. He let me go into his closet and pick whatever I wanted. I got what looked like the smallest size he had of black nike sweats and a three days grace T-shirt. They were one of my favourites.