I Need You

It's been 3 days since Skyy left and I am totally losing my mind. I've looked everywhere's for her. She left her car and I've gone everywhere's just driving around hoping she will show up. I haven't been able to sleep or eat without her and I'm on edge all the time. She like my drugs and now that she's gone I'm having major withdrawal.

I'm currently sitting at the table with my parents eating dinner but I haven't touched a thing on my plate.

"Luke, can you please eat." Mom said gently.

"I'm not hungry." I replied.

"You have to eat."

"I can't."

"Please just try." Mom begged.

That was it. I had enough. I couldn't take this any longer I was dying on the inside. I stood up and smashed my fists on the table making my mom jump and my dad look at me disapprovingly.

"I can't take this anymore!" I screamed.

That's when I lost all control. I began shaking and I had tears running down my face. Mom immediately walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my shaking body. Dad soon followed behind doing the same.

"Shh. It's okay Luke. She will be back. I promise. She did this for us."

"I-I know, but it doesn't help the fact that she's not here with me. She helps me so much and she doesn't even realize what a mess I was before she came along and now I'm back to square one." I cried.

Mom and dad kept a tight hold on me until my body stopped shaking and I was done crying. I couldn't take this pain anymore. I needed her, possibly even more than she needed me. I now just have to hope to hell that the police find her dad.

****Skyy's P.O.V****

It's been 3 days since I left and my heart is slowly breaking for Luke. I hope he's okay and my dad has realized I'm not there anymore. I want to go back and see Luke so bad, but I can't. Dad will find out and I can't risk it. Breaking my thoughts there was a knock on my door. That was strange, I thought the cleaning lady came this morning already.

I opened the door to find a police officer standing at the door.

"Hello Skyy. May I come in?" He asked.

"Uhm yea sure." I stammered.

The officer walked in and shut the door afterwards. I motioned for him to sit at the small table by the dining area in the motel room.

"How did you know where I was?" I asked.

"We checked the last place your bank card was used at and it showed here."

"Oh." I said.

"Anyways I'm not here to talk about how I found you I'm here to tell you we found your dad and he is going to be spending the rest of his life in jail."

Relief flooded through my body. I no longer needed to worry about him hurting me or the ones I love.

"Thank you so much for letting me know." I said.

"It was my pleasure ma'am now I should be heading back out. Have a nice day."

"You too."

He opened the door and left the motel room. As fast as I could I packed up all my things and booked out of the hotel room. I was on my way back to Luke's house when it hit me. What if he hates me for leaving and doesn't want me back. I couldn't take that rejection. It would kill me. Being away from Luke for 3 days was hard enough. I guess I would just have to pray he takes me back under his wing. I need him more than he will ever know.

Before I could go back to Luke's house I wanted to go get him a present. Hopefully it would help and he wouldn't be mad at me. I walked into the nicest jewelry place in town and got him a gold chain. It wasn't one of those thick gold chains you see thugs wearing it was a nice simple one. I used up the rest of my money in my account but it was worth it. I hope he likes it.

Walking out of the store I kept wanting to put off going to Luke's so I went to a local cafe and got a cup of coffee. After my cup of coffee I couldn't put this off anymore. This was it I was going back to Luke's house. I was set for rejection because he probably hates me but I had to give it a try. I love him.

I finally arrived at the end of his driveway. I took a deep breath as I walked onto the porch and up to the door. I knocked three times and waited. A few moments later the door swung open and a tired run down looking Luke came into sight.

"Please don't hate me."