I Don't Want to Lose You

Before I could say anymore I was engulfed in a tight hug by Luke. He was crying and my heart broke for him. We stood there for a while until he finally let go and looked down at my face. He cupped my face with his hands and I wiped his tears from his face.

"Please don't leave again." He said weakly.

This boy was making coming back so hard for me. He made me feel so guilty for leaving in the first place. He always promised he would never leave me and now I was the one to leave him.

"I won't. I promise." I said.

He held my hand and we walked into the house together. We went right up to Luke's room. He sat on his bed and I brought my bag into his room and sat beside him on the bed.

I waited for him to talk. I wanted to know what was going through his mind but he didn't speak. Minutes of silence went by and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Luke-"

"I'm going to have a shower." He cut me off.

I just nodded my head and he got up and went into his bathroom. I was exhausted and decided to change into my pyjamas that were still in Luke's room. I changed and sat back down on the bed and waited for Luke to come back into his room.

Luke came back into his room and didn't even glance at me. He grabbed his phone and left his room. He was mad and I totally understood why. I don't blame him. I guess it was time to get out the gold chain, beg for forgiveness and hope he's not mad anymore.

I grabbed the chain in the box and went downstairs to find Luke. He was sitting in the living room watching tv. I walked in and sat down beside him. He didn't even look sideways. He kept his gaze on the tv. This was going to be harder than I thought. I waited a few moments before I spoke.

"Luke, I know you're mad and I totally understand if you hate me. You just have to understand that I left to protect you're family and I-"

"What about yourself Skyy? You put yourself in danger wherever the hell you were staying to protect my parents and I?! You could've got killed by him! Are you stupid?!" He yelled.

I flinched at his words but I deserved that. He was right. I just would rather myself getting hurt than seeing Luke and his family get hurt.

"I know and I'm sorry." I said honestly.

"Sometimes sorry doesn't cut it Skyy. You have no idea how much I hurt when you were gone. I was a mess, just like before I met you. I needed you and you left me. I promised to never leave you and you go and leave me. It hurt so much Skyy!" He exclaimed.

I didn't realize how much this hurt Luke. I felt so bad for leaving him but I just needed him to be safe and alive. I started crying because he's probably never going to like or even love me anymore. I'm a total fuck up.

Luke's face softened a little when he saw me crying He moved me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

"I just don't want to lose you Skyy." He said.

"I know and I don't want to lose you either, that's why I left, but I'm back now and I promise you I will never leave like you promised me you'll never leave."

Before I could say anymore Luke's lips smashed down onto mine. They were so soft and I missed him so much. I missed this. He was everything to me. We continued kissing until we ran out of air and had to pull away.

"I have something for you." I blurted out randomly.

He pulled away to look down at me. He had a grin on his face.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yea."

I pulled the box out from my pocket and gently handed it to Luke. He opened it and stared at it for a few moments and then looked at me with a wide smile.

"I thought the guy was the one to get the girl jewelry." He said.

"Well I wanted to get you a "I'm sorry" present." I said laughing.

"It's great Skyy. Thank you."

We spent the rest of the night watching movies until Emma and Dave came home. They were so happy to see me and understood why I left when I did. They were just so happy that my dad was locked away for good. I was happy too. I never had to worry about my dad or Blake hurting me ever again and I had Luke and his parents to thank for that. They meant everything to me, especially Luke. I loved him and he loved me. Everything was perfect.