CH.1

The Encounter with a human

•Chapter One•

A small little boy walked happily on the ocean floor, a skip in his step, He hummed and sang with delight kicking some sand as he walked around the ocean floor happily, like toddlers he was bright and enthusiastic for his age. A majestic palace stood at the very bottom of the sandy terrain at the very far distance, the boy seemed unfazed about a palace underwater as if he knew more majestic places. The boy had a tan complexion looking around the age of nine, he had raven black hair and sea green eyes that seemed to have a mischievious glint in them.

Mermaids and Mermen alike swam at the deep waters of the sea, every one of them greeting the young toddler as he passed by, the mermen and mermaids would call the young boy Prince as he passed by. The boy would wave them off with a red tint in his cheeks, even though the boy didn't like formalities, the subjects of the ocean would never stop pestering the young boy, much to his dismay.

The boy walked the sandy underwater dunes not a care in the world and a skip in his step. The boy was treated with royalty by all of the ocean, yet, the boy never cared nor flaunted his title and abused the power of a prince. Instead the boy would always consider anyone that approached him a friend and treated them as such. The young boy walked the path to the castle of Poseidon the God of the sea. Intricate patterns were carved at the very walls of the Oceanic Palace.

The small little boy came to halt, guards blocked the gates of the castle holding spear like weapons that resembled more of a trident than a spear, the guards protected the castle from every intruder like their duty for their King. The guards parted once they saw the young prince bowing their heads at the young kid. The boy gestured for the guards to stand upright with a small red tint on his cheeks, and so they did with a small smile in their faces.

"Welcome back Prince Perseus" The guards said with unison placing a hand in their chest as a sign of respect.

"Thank you Everyone, you too Gary" The boy named Perseus replied with a small smirk looking at one particular guard.

"No Problem my Prince" The guard said with a mischievious smirk, Perseus sighed with frustration, even though the kid was merely a toddler the young prince would always get pestered by the guard called Gary

Perseus sighed with a roll in the eye "Gary, how much do I have to tell you, don't call me Prince, even though I am a prince, I really hate formalities"

"Yes, my prince" The guard replied again a mischievious glint in his eyes, Perseus sighed again, the young prince really didn't like formalities

"I'm never gonna get used to that" Perseus said, in the young prince's small height Perseus gave a hug to the guard named Gary, the guard returned the hug and gave Perseus a good old squeeze, the guards beside Gary had small smiles in their faces since they knew the Prince and The Guard had a very strong relationship, like a father and son should have.The gates parted letting as the prince broke away from the hug. The prince waved at the guards with a smile and went to the palace of Poseidon.

The small nine year old boy skipped with joy as he strolled marble floors of the grand palace of the Poseidon. A middle aged man sat across the room in a majestic throne that seemed to have been made with a blue like metal. Patters of waves flashed across the throne, it was as if the waves were actually moving, splashing on the sandy beach. The man radiated power of a god a major one, he wore a white toga that reached up to his feet. Greek armor was strapped across his chest. The man held a sea green trident that radiated power like none other, currents and storms were embedded on the trident, like the throne the currents and storms seemed to move through the sea current.