CH.7

The Banished

•Chapter Seven•

1 Year Later

Perseus walked across a stone pathway his head looking at the ground thinking about all of the stuff that happened on the past year. Perseus still had mixed feelings about all that happened, with the Orion situation, and Poseidon doing the do. Perseus just couldn't take it have heap loads of stress every time he thought about it. Perseus rubbed the coming migraine to try and lessen the concussion.

Hunters were doing their daily chores like hunting for food and scavenging for fire wood, others were just doing the laundry, and others sharpening the arrows. Perseus would wave every time he passed a hunter giving them a wave and a thumbs up. Perseus walked back to his tent closing the flap and laying down in his bed. Perseus could feel the soft linen spread across his back like a smooth blanket of water. Perseus rested at the bed trying to get rid of the nauseous feeling he was having. Everything was just too much.

A Few hours later

Perseus got out of bed rubbing his temples to see if the migraine was still there, to the demigod's surprise it wasn't. Perseus got out of the tent closing the flap in the way out. Perseus was still wary of Orion, but Perseus gave the step brother a chance, that was when they first met, that chance was long since demolished. The demigod walked through the dozens of tents until he settled on one at the very middle. It was a simple tent, silver and gold. But it was unlike any other at the same time, it radiated that of royalty, that of a commanding officer.

Perseus slowly entered the tent hoping to find Artemis, Perseus needed a nice talk about what was happening, about his father, About everything. Perseus peeked through the tent to find no one, Perseus sighed and went out of the tent. Perseus searched all over the hunt trying to find the goddess of the moon. But to his surprise Artemis was nowhere to be seen. Artemis would bid farewell to Perseus to go on a hunting trip, but Perseus also noticed that every time Artemis hunted Orion was nowhere to be found.

Orion also knew that Perseus was a son of Poseiodn, with dozens upon dozens of hunters it's no surprise that Orion would find out, there was bound to be a slip in the toungue. But Perseus didn't blame them, he was just too kind of soul to do that. Every time Artemis would go in a hunting trip Perseus would check daily to see if she returned. Perseus looked at the sky and saw the sun setting, Perseus walked away from the encampment going into the dense forest and into a small hill, Perseus sat on the ledge of the hill admiring the view that the sun made. Perseus took in the fresh air from the forest feeling a calm serenity enter his mind and body.

Perseus felt a cool wind make contact with his skin, it was a chilling feeling but it was a nice change, it felt cool and calm. As the sun set the twins switched places the moon taking over for the sun. Perseus could feel the power the moon radiated, the moon shone in a silver light giving the hunt a nice silvery glow. Perseus stood up dusting himself, the demigod looked at the moon and walked back to the hunt. Perseus went back to his tent opening the tent flap and closing it. Perseus approached his bed and laid down closing his eyes relishing the peace as much as he can.

Time Skip

Perseus awoke, sitting up right rubbing the sleep from his eyes. The demigod gave off a small but audible yawn, the demigod got out of bed stretching his limbs as he pleased. Perseus could feel the morning sun sending rays of sun shine into his tent. Perseus did his daily routine of hygiene and switched to a more cleaner set of clothes. Perseus went out of his tent instantly the sunlight breaching his eyes. Perseus let his eyes adjust to the sudden light that filled the encampment of the hunters. Perseus could faintly see the figure of a goddess that he was wanting to meet.