CH.24/Epilogue

Finishing what I started

•Chapter Twenty Four // Epilogue•

Sudden power flooded through New York City, Perseus stayed rooted onto his spot, the wind blowing off his white hair, his eyes were a different story, his left eye was pure bloodshot red, it glowed blood red in the light, the other was a vibrant sea green, it flowed a nice bright blue. The two eyes almost seemed to cancel out each other, it was neither dull sea green, or pure bloodshot. The wind swept at Perseus' Snow White hair revealing his magnificent eyes, his four scorpion tails had specks of blue in them.

The blue specks suddenly dissapeared as Perseus' eyes reverted back to the normal dull sea green, the vibrant sea green eyes returned to the normal dull sea green, the blue specks on the demigod's tail suddenly dissapeared as a sword materialized at the demigod's hand, Ocean's Wrath appeared at the palm of the demigod son of Poseidon. The wind was calm as more power exploded onto New York City, suddenly everything started to slowly fix itself, Zeus' power was bursted onto the world in one big heap, the power of the Primordials weren't meant for evil, the power mended the broken structures fixing the cracked pavement, the enormous craters, and even the broken Empire State Building.

Every normal mortal who died was brought back to life seemingly unaware of what had just happened, the gods were instantly healed of their wounds, there was one person who hadn't healed and gone back to life. Zeus, the center of all the destruction and mayhem. Perseus clutched his sword on the ground looking at the dead and broken body of Zeus, the demigod held in a breath and clutched his sword. The demigod walked to the carcass gripping his sword and plunging it at the former god's chest.

There was no whimper or agonizing scream, the body simply dissapeared in a puff of smoke, the dust suddenly traveling away onto the wind like a cool action movie ending. There was one thing special about Ocean's Wrath, it is powerful enough to make even the primordials fade, well not fade, but more along the lines of a million years before they are reborn again. Perseus sighed his four tails retracting to the small of his back, miraculously, his overall attire had no scratches, there was ichor and blood all over it, but there were no rips or anything, Perseus guessed it was because of some magic.

The demigod looked at New York City, Perseus thought, in what seemed like only a minute ago it was in flames and in ruins, now it was back to the normal, it's streets were bustling with cars, pedestrians were walking down the fixed pavement continuing their everyday lives, it seemed as though nothing happened. The demigod walked to the elevator and was planning to go see what happened on Olympus, the clerk spotted him and instantly whimpered grabbing the keys and tossing it to the demigod in fear. Perseus grabbed the key and slid onto the elevator, the once again annoying elevator music coming in to ruin the day.

The elevator made a small ding as its metal doors opened revealing a perfectly fine Olympus, it was once in shatters and ruins, all of the buildings were once set aflame and was in rubles, now it was as if nothing even happened. Perseus walked to the throne room, the demigod saw multiple gods looking around in confusion as to what just happened, Perseus sighed and approached the Olympians.

"What the hell happened" Ares asked widening his eyes.

"A minute ago, Olympus was in flames, now, it's all back to normal" Demeter added just as confused. Hades kept to himself looking around in astonishment, until his eyes landed on a specific demigod.

"Perseus did you see what happened" Hades asked raising his eyebrows, the demigod nodded crossing his arms.

"Really, what happened?" the gods asked all at the same time.

"Zeus died" Perseus stated simply.

"Oh okay, Wait WHAT!" the Olympians said gobsmacked looking at Perseus with wide eyes. Perseus simply shrugged.