CH.19

The Olympians

•Chapter Nineteen•

The gods backed up all of them holding their respective weapons, the gods were all nervous and anxious at the trapped demigod in the cage, the cage was shut, the celestial bronze bars that were supporting the cage were glowing trying to surpress the raw power. The hand cuffs were still attached to Percy's wrists desperately clinging onto them, there were now visible scar like slits on the demigods wrists, it wasn't there because of the handcuffs. There were four scorpion tails that were sprouted from the small of his back.

"Try getting out of that punk" Ares said, Zeus smirked

"That is pure Celestial Bronze, Hephaustus forged that himself, I'd like to see you break free from that" Zeus said, the gods laughed knowing that this was the toughest Celestial Bronze that has ever been crafted. Percy tilted his head with a shrug, the gods were still laughing at the demigod, Percy slowly tugged on the cuffs pathetically, the cuffs were still there, not breaking. It acted as a way to keep the demigod chained, and surpressed the power he had. Percy tugged on the cuffs again, the gods laughed at his pitiful attempt at breaking the cuffs.

"So this is what your up to now" Percy said and spread his arms, the cuffs broke almost instantly the broken Celestial Bronze cuffs falling to the ground making a clattering noise. The gods stood speechless, no one has gotten out of Pure Celestial Bronze cuffs, even Kronos couldn't escape it. The gods were silent, no one dared to speak, they were simply to shocked to see the display of physical power.

"You gods think this will stop me?" Percy said raising his eyebrows, he walked to the edge of the cage holding onto the bars. Percy grabbed the bars and pulled on it, for a while the gods had a tiny bit of hope sparking on them the metal still staying in its place. Percy shrugged and pulled at it even harder, the metal started to bend from the extreme strain it was getting from the demigod. 

Percy stepped out of the cage his white hair flowing into the wind. The demigod had dull sea green eyes, his eyes were dull and not bloodshot which was new. Percy yawned looking at the gods with an eyebrow raised.

"Is that the best you can do?" Percy said in a monotone voice, the Thunder God blew a fuse grabbing his master bolt and sending barrage after barrage of lightning bolts towards Percy. The demigod simply let the bolts hit, his body began to receive burns from the bolts but he remained steady, every time a bolt would hit the burn would instantly heal with yellow light. Puffs of smoke covered Percy's body blocking him from the gods view.

"That will teach him a lesson" Zeus said a smirk in his features. The God felt a whoosh and turned around with wide eye, Percy stood behind him in an instant, time seemed to stop for the God of the skies. Zeus had wide eyes, Percy looked at Zeus with an emotionless face.

"You better try harder next time" Percy said and straight up punched Zeus in the chest, the thunder God came barreling towards a tree making a sickening crunch as it made contact. Percy shoved his hands at his pockets looking at the rest of the gods.

"I didn't come back alive to witness this pathetic battle" Percy said disappointed. The gods were clearly getting ticked off at this Percy. It seemed as if the demigod was a whole different person, it was as if he completely changed, his appearance, his demeanor, his personality, his overall character was changed. The gods readied their weapons and charged, Percy sighed his hands still in his pockets.

Poseidon thrusted his trident towards Percy's chest, the trident made contact blood spewing from the wound, the three prongs came out of the other end blood spewing from either side.