CH.22

Calm before the storm

•Chapter Twenty Two•

The gods were simply speechless and in awe, even Hades had his mouth open, Hestia was wide eyed, pretty much every other God was staring in shock as the white haired demigod left the Olympians in a slow walk to the elevator. The gods were simply awestruck as to how the demigod got his literal head chopped off, and still lived to tell the tale, Hades had no answer to this, and he was the God of the underworld.

The gods shook their heads and focused, all of the gods suddenly went to action rebuilding the throne room to its former glory, with all of the Olympians working as one single unit, the throne room was restored in no time, the floors were all squeaky clean, the collumns and pillars were all fixed and standing tall and proud, the huge double doors that were blasted open were suddenly fixed and polished like before.

The gods all sighed sitting onto their seats of power, they all had sustained either major or minor injuries, the gods grabbed some nectar and ambrosia eating it silently, their wounds healed from the godly food, but their minds were still occupied, the attack was such a surprise, none of the Olympians thought that Kronos would've resurrected so soon, the newly appointed king of the gods made a small cough as all the other gods looked at their newly appointed King.

"We better get started on fixing Olympus, it has sustained pretty heavy damage at the fight" Hades said, the gods nodded instantly sprinting out of their seats and trying to repair all of the damage that was sustained, the minor buildings were an easy fix, the other ones were quite taxing on the energy, so the gods saved those tall buildings for another day. Once the gods were done with all of the repairs they flashed away from Olympus to think quietly as to what had just happened this day.

Meanwhile, the white haired demigod walked to the elevator sliding in the key, a small ding was heard as the familiar elevator music started to play. Perseus groaned covering his ears from the horrible music that dared plague the elevator, after a few minutes the elevator dinged again, the doors parted as the music came to a stop. Perseus walked out of the elevator throwing the keys at the guy and leaving the Empire State Building all together.

Perseus wandered the streets of New York City not having a location in mind, the demigod turned onto a dark alley wandering through not caring about the three shadows that lurked behind him, one of the shadows pulled Perseus and pushed him into a corner. The demigod shook his head looking at the three shadows, they stepped into the light, the shadows wore thug like outfits with knives in their hands.

"Give me your money if you know what's good for you" One of the thugs said, Perseus sighed placing his hands on his pockets and shoving everything he had out, unfortunately he had nothing but dust on his pockets.

"I don't have money" Perseus said in a monotone voice.

"Stop lying I know you have some of them goods" the other thug said twirling his knife. Perseus gave of a small sighed.

"Oh actually I do have money" Perseus said placing his hands on his pocket, the thugs smirked as if they won the lottery, Perseus removed the hand from his pocket giving them the middle finger. They glared surging forward doing ametuer slices towards the demigods direction. Perseus sighed dodged all of them sending a kick on one of the thugs in the back, Perseus sighed at their pitiful attempts. A sudden numbness spread across Perseus' shoulder, the white haired demigod looked and saw a knife sticking out from his shoulder, fresh blood poured out of the wound and onto the alley.

Perseus turned around looking at the thug with a stoic face, the thug smirked as he stabbed and stabbed and stabbed with the knife at Perseus. The thug's face dropped as the knife had no effect on the demigod, the stabs suddenly healed in a yellow light, the thug had a look of horror as Perseus gave a sigh. A wicked smile spread across the demigod's lips as four scorpion tails sprouted from the small of his back.