CH.8

My Misery

•Chapter Eight•

(Gore Warning, read with warning)(I mean caution, lol XD)

Perseus stared at the evil eyes of Kronos the Titan of Time. The demigod could feel fear rise up inside him, Kronos was a scary enough person, he is also evil, also including the evil stare that looks down to your soul, Perseus was petrified. Kronos approached the demigod son of Poseidon kneeling before the demigod.

"It's been a while Perseus, how I yearned for the day to see you suffer" Kronos said looking at Perseus' eyes.

"I can't actually believe that the day would come" Kronos said chuckling. Perseus glared at Kronos' gold eyes.

"You might not enjoy it but I sure will" Kronos said. Perseus could feel something hit him in the back of the head. Perseus looked at the Titan one last time until his world turned into black

----------------------

Perseus awoke his head throbbing with pain. He felt like he was dragged from the U.S. To England without rest. Perseus felt his stomach churn, he could feel his stomach start to rumble and shake. It was a feeling that could only be associated with Flashing. Perseus could see  nothing but darkness in the cold empty room. Perseus looked at his hands and saw them chained to the wall eagle spread.

Perseus tugged on the chains trying to remove them but to no avail. Perseus tried again but harder, it had no effect on the strong metal. A door opened inside the room giving the room some light, Perseus squinted adjusting to the change in brightness. A figure stepped out from the cellar door holding a scythe. 

Perseus widened his eyes as he identified the individual as Kronos. The Titan of time twirled the scythe in his hand a cruel smile appearing in his features. Perseus wished Kronos was replaced by the darkness and coldness of the room. Kronos approached Perseus with an evil glint in his eyes

"I can't believe it was this easy to capture you" Kronos said smirking.

"Like, you were the one thing that stopped me from destroying the gods, and yet, you were captured in no less than a few seconds" Kronos stated

"Even though I'm still not at full power, it was still easy to capture you" Kronos said directly to Perseus' face. The demigod remained silent staring down Kronos with a glare.

"Would you stop with that glare, you've been staring at me like that for the whole time we've reunited, I would've thought you would be more hospitable" Kronos said chuckling. Perseus still remained glaring at The Titan of Time

"Oh well I already told you" Kronos said, the scythe came barreling down towards Perseus making a large wound in the side of his face. Perseus screamed in agony tugging on the chains his veins popping out, the pain was doubled no it was quadrupled the pain you would initially get. Perseus ' body went slack as soon as the pain went away.

"You tired already Perseus, it was just the first hit" Kronos said

"I wonder, what if I take it up a notch" Kronos said slicing his scythe towards Perseus' chest. The fabric tore and made contact with the scythe. Perseus felt pain beyond anything, his chest exploded into full blow pain. Perseus could feel his body start to lose blood from all the wounds he was getting. Perseus couldn't comprehend the pain, it was like pouring salt into an open bullet wound times a hundred. 

Perseus slacked the pain still as agonizing as ever, Perseus could finally feel the pain go away after a few minutes. Pain erupted from Perseus hand, his eyes darted toward his hand in confusion. Perseus stared horrified as his hand was severed off by Kronos' scythe. Blood gushed from the open wound, Perseus could feel himself lose a lot of blood. Everyone has a limit, and he was hitting his, Perseus could feel his life force draining every second of the moment.