JENNIE'S PLAN

After their shopping deal with BTS, Jisoo went to the YG headquarter because of her schedule. Rose and Jennie were at their dorm watching TV when an idea struck Jennie.

"Rose,  Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa would make a cute pair, wouldn't they?", she asked.

"Yeah!", Rose squealed ,"plus, i think unnie is interested Jin oppa . I saw her going throught his profile yesterday."

"Perfect!", Jennie exclaimed.

"What?", Rose asked, confused.

"The plan we made with Namjoon and Jimin. I think we should ditch that plan", jennie said.

"How on earth is ditching that plan perfect?", Rose asked, even more confused.

"I don't mean we ditch the entire thing. Now, listen.

Jisoo unnie has no schedules tomorrow. So when we get ready tomorrow, we'll tell her that we got called to the headquarters and that she should go amd that we'll join her asap. I'll ask Namjoon and Jimin to say the same thing to Jin oppa. That way, Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie will get some time alone. They can get to know eachother better. As for us, we can make our own plans", Jennie explained, clearing all of Rose's confusions.

"Superb!" Rose gave a standing ovation to her friend for her idea. Jennie sent Namjoon a quick text explaining the plan. Namjoon took no time to reply back to her text.

Cute, she thought.

"So, what do we do?", Rose asked, plopping down on the sofa.

"Go swimming?", Jennie asked.

"Hmm.. sounds cool", Rose said.

"But Namjoon and Jimin will be coming too", Jennie stated, a little nervous about how her friend would react.

Rose blushed, at the mention of Jimin.

"Tha-thats even better", Rose stuttered, sending Jennie into fits of laughter.

Rose smiled, embarassed.