Rumours.

❤ 🗨

❤ 🗨

1,927,829 likes

kpopstarz Jeon Jungkook and Chou Tzuyu are dispatch-official! Dispatch released multiple photos of the duo hanging out together in one of the restaurants in Hongdae. They were seen getting cosy with eachother, holding hands and wrapping arms around eachother's shoulders.

An insider spoke on the matter saying,"During the filming of the movie too, they were really close to eachother. Alot of skinship. They've been dating for weeks now."

We're more than happy that 'Tzukook' is now an official thing. Happy life #Tzukook!

99,821 comments

tzukook.is.superior YASSSS! OUR SHIP HAS SAILED!!

jeonloveschou All those lizkook supporters can go drown in their own tears while we rejoice this announcement😝

ship.tzukook IM CRYING OMG 😭😭 THEY'RE OFFICIAL😭

anonymous99 i was also a part of the production team of 'Its Me Or Her' and I can assure you that this news is fake. Jungkook and Tzuyu are just friends and nothing more.

tzukook.is.superior nice try but no one is going to believe your words😂

lizkook.is.superior I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS! @goldenmaknae_ you cant do lisa dirty like this😤😤

jeonloveschou stay pressed @lizkook.is.superior

just.another.fan MALE AND FEMALE IDOLS CAN BE FREINDS. THEY CAN HANGOUT AND HAVE SKINSHIP WITHOUT DATING AS WELL. WHY CAN'T YALL UNDERSTAND THIS?!

afanboy.BP Give idols their space. They can hangout with who ever they want! Stop making it such a big deal. Go get a life people.

afanboy.BTS Let them breathe jesus christ. Idols can't even chill with their friends. The paps need to give them some fucking privacy and the media outlets need to stop spreading false rumours!