Beginning of Filming.

❤ 🗨

❤ 🗨

876,826 likes

koreaboo Jeon Jungkook and Chou Tzuyu walked hand-in-hand down the streets of Hongdae, as the cameras captured the sweet moment.

The high school movie that they are working on, 'Its Me or Her' is one of the most awaited movies of 2018. Alot of fans have shown their excitement for the movie and a liking for this pair.

'Tzukook' as they are called, is one of the hottest couples in K-Town, even though its only in a drama. We're wondering if there's any chances they could be dating or will date in the future. Comment down your thoughts below.

99,967 comments

btsftw IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!

armyforlife kookie looks smol with those shorts and bagpack and everything 😍

angelboysbts FIGHTING JUNGKOOKIE! We're rooting for you. Stay healthy and hydrated okay?

twice.my.everything the pink thing around Tzuyu's neck though😂

goddesschou you make uniforms look nice..

anonymous99 uniforms are nice though? @goddesschou

goddesschou not when you look like a potato who has been forced into clothes @anonymous99

just.another.fan I hope this movie isn't like those typical high school movies, theyre boring

thebrokearmy incase you change your mind about going to watch the movie, can you give me your tickets?🙄

koreaboo Don't worry @just.another.fan ! With all that we know about this movie so far, its going to be fun!

tzukook.is.superior GO TZUKOOK! GO TZUKOOK!

lizkook.is.superior Lisa would have been a much better choice than her.

jeonloveschou stfu @lizkook.is.superior Tzuyu is better than Lisa in every aspect

lizkookisreal Don't say such things @lizkook.is.superior @jeonloveschou. They're both beautiful in their own ways.

kookXchou How about we send support and love to our faves rather than involving in useless comment wars?