HIS SIDE OF THE STORY

It was as clear as crystal for Jungkook.

He liked Lisa.

He had known about it the first time they had talked, that it would be different with her. Usually, he would get very nervous and scared around girls. He never admitted it to anyone, but it was how it was. But, with Lisa, it was different. He didn't feel scared or intimidated. Infact, he had been the one to break the ice and start a conversation. He had walked up to her, greeted her and shown her around the set. Something about her intrigued Jungkook, making him want to know more about her. Maybe it was the way she talked, maybe it was how quirky and witty she was, he didn't know. All he knew was that Lisa was beautiful and that he wanted to be good friends with her.

Lisa and him had so much in common that it took no time for them to become great friends. They shared a common love for photography, food, puppies, dance and so many other things. These helped Jungkook interact with Lisa much better.

With every interaction with Lisa, Jungkook found his fondness for her skyrocketing. He made jokes every opportunity he found, just so he could see Lisa'a beautiful smile. He flirted with her incessantly to see her blush. But Lisa was no less. She knew what to say to make Jungkook's heart go wild. When she flirted back, it caused a chaos in Jungkook's stomach. The butterflies in his stomach never seemed to rest, always on action when she was around. Jungkook loved it though. It was the first time he felt that way and he liked every single apsect it.

Jungkook was only beginning to express himself better, when the director said that the day after would be the last day of work. He wasn't ready for it yet. They spent three weeks together, but Jungkook yearned for more. He wanted more time to be around Lisa and feel her presence. He wanted to play around the sets with her and pull pranks on her/ with her. He wanted to make her laugh until she shed tears. He wanted to flirt with her and make her blush hard. He wanted more of the skinship that they had. He wanted to take more pictures of her. He wanted to go on more midnight ramyeon dates. He wanted more of Lisa.

But now that his work days with Lisa were coming to an end, he knew he wouldn't get anything thay he wanted and that made him sad. They wouldn't have a reason to see eachother and goof around.

Why would she even want to see me? It me who feels this way, not her, he thought.

~·~·~