The Movie Date That Couldn't Happen pt.2

Rose's POV

I woke up to a sharp pain on my head. The lights were blinding and I could barely open my eyes.

"Are you okay?", I heard Jimin's voice.

How sick am I to be hallucinating about Jimin?

"Babe, you're not hallucinating", I heard.

Wait, someone is reading my thoughts.

"You're thinking out loud", the voice said,  moving closer to me.

Really?

"Seriously, are you okay? Are you hurting?" the voice asked. Someone stood infront of me , blocking the bright light. I opened my eyes slowly. Jimin was standing over me, concern written all over his face.

The light coming from behind formed a beautiful silver lining around him making him look angelic. It was like he had a halo over his head and he looked like a real angel.

"Earth to Rose. Hello?", Jimin smiled. I stared at his face for a good few seconds before turning away. He looked so gorgeous that I didn't want to take my eyes off him.

"Hi", I said , embarrassed.

I patted on the bed, telling him to sit down and shifted to make space for him.

Jimin sat down, his eyes never leaving mine.

"How is that you look so pretty even when you're sick?", he asked, making me blush.

"Anywayy, since we couldn't go to the movies, I brought the movies to you", he said, turning the tv on. To my delight, the movie that I'd been dying to watch started playing. I squealed at the sight and gave Jimin a quick jumpy hug as he sat down beside me.

"Yayy! You're the best Jimin. Thank you s... s.. ACHOOO!  much", I said.

"Aww, you're so cold. Come here, I'll keep you warm", Jimin said, as he pulled me into his arms. He placed his arms arounds my shoulders and I put my head on his shoulders. I adjusted the blanket so that the both of us would get covered. The movie started but all my focus was on how warm Jimin was and how right it felt to be with him, in his arms.

~·~·~·~·~

Jimin's POV

"Aww, you're so cold. Come here, I'll keep you warm", I said, pulling Rose into my arms. I wanted her to feel better and there's no denying that I loved having her so close to me, so what better opportunity than this eh? I smiled to myself as I cuddled with her.

"Jimin?", Rose asked, an hour into the movie.

"I like you. Like I really really like you. Alot. Thanks for coming here today and being with me. This means so much to me", Rose confessed. I tried looking at her but she shook her head, made the cutest squeal and hid her face into my chest. I smiled at how cute she was.

"I thought you loved me but you only like me. Its okay. Atleast its better than you bestfriend-zoning me all this time", I teased.

"Yahh!", she yelled, hitting me on my chest lightly, finally looking at me.

I held her hands over my heart. It was beating super fast and I wanted Rose to know that it was her doing.

"You feel that? Thats what you do to me. And its not just because of the proximity right now. Even when you say the simplest of things like hello, it makes my heart go crazy. The butterflies come alive when I'm next you and they stay for as long as you are around me. I love you Park Chaeyoung and I want to love you forever and always."