HER SIDE OF THE STORY

The 'special project' that Lisa and Jungkook had worked on was finally out. It was relief that the photoshoot and interview were completed successfully and that their efforts for the magazine were being appreciated and loved, but the completion of the project brought a certain hollowness to Lisa. It was a joyous moment but there was a certain sadness lingering around and she knew exactly why.

In the three weeks that she'd worked with Jungkook, she had developed a liking for him. Infact, everyone on set liked him. He had a very jolly aura around him that was so infectious that you couldn't help but be happy. He was a jokester. Never leaving an opportunity to crack a joke and make people laugh. A prankster too. Lisa had been the victim of his pranks a few times to know about that. She'd even helped him  prank the director once.

With Jungkook around, Lisa found herself smiling a little wider, laughing a little harder and enjoying a little more. All the cheeky and flirty comments that they exchanged gave Lisa a very healthy excitement, the one that made her more energetic and happy.

Lisa had become used to seeing those doe eyes and bunny smile everyday. She knew she would have a certain kind of affection for Jungkook but she didn't expect it to be at this level. Even before they'd met for the magazine, they'd crossed paths a couple of times at the music bank and at the award shows. Lisa had noticed Jungkook back then and was interested to work with him. She was lucky that she got what she wanted. She was lucky that out of all the female maknaes in the industry, she was chosen to be Jungkook's partner for the magazine. It felt like yesterday, that they'd started the work but it was already coming to an end. The way they played around the set with the props or snuck to the grocery store in the middle of the shoot to get ramyeon, Lisa missed it already.

And it made her even sadder that the day after, would be her last day with Jungkook, for work. After that, they wouldn't have a reason to see eachother again.

Why would he even want to see me? Its me who feels this way, not him, she thought.

~·~·~