The Movie Date That Couldn't Happen pt.1

Rose's POV

I was very excited about spending the entire day with Jimin. My mind was completely occupied by the thoughts of Jimin and his 'surprise'. I was distracted by them to point that I forgot to turn down the power of AC before sleeping. As a result, I woke up with a running nose, cold and fever.

"Oh no, Chaeng. You have fever", Lisa said, taking the thermometer out of my mouth.

"Why would you sleep with the AC on full power when you know you catch cold so fast?", Jisoo asked-scolded me.

"You should've been careful Rose", Jennie said sympathetically.

"But I need to get ready. Jimin might be here anytime now", I said, trying to get up.

As soon I did so, the world started spinning and suddenly, everything turned black.

~·~·~·~·~

Jimin's POV

I woke up earlier than I normally did. The thought of taking Rose on a date made me giddy and didn't let me sleep.

I had to look my best for her. So I washed up and got my clothes ready. Taehyung helped me with the outfit since he is a fashion freak and understands it the best. The other hyungs kept teasing me about how much of a love-sick puppy I was. Jungkook even made edits of my face on a puppy, looking at Rose. That brat.

I still had time to get to Rose's place so, I decided to call her. The phone rang a few times before she picked up.

"Hi babe!", I said excitedly.

"Hi Jimin. This is your babe's wifey, Lisa. Your babe is sleeping right now", Lisa said.

"Oh, hey Manoban. Sleeping? Is she okay?", I asked worried. It was past noon and it was unlike her to sleep till now.

"You sound worried", Lisa teasingly said, avoiding my question.

"For an early bird like her, sleeping till this late could either be because she slept late or because she's sick. I know for a fact that she slept early yesterday. So, she must be sick. Am I right?", I explained.

"Dude, I'm scared. How do you know it all so well?", Lisa asked, making me laugh.

"I have my ways. What happened to Rose though? Is it anything serious?", I asked.

"She was so distracted by your thoughts that she forgot to turn down the AC and caught cold. She has fever too. And ummmm... oh yeah.. she also fainted this morning. But its nothing serious, happens to her alot. She needs medicines and lots of rest", Lisa explained.

"Do I feel happy that I am in her thoughts constantly or do i feel bad that she fell sick because of me?", I said.

"Well, its upto you. But in my opinion, you should feel bad", she said.

"Yahh! Aren't you supposed to its not my fault or something like that?". Lisa was a brat who knew exactly how to annoy me.

"Hahhaaha. Anyway, what about the date? And your surprise? What was it by the way?", Lisa aked.

"The date can wait. If she is sick, we're definitely not going anywhere. She needs to rest and recover and get healthy again. I can't bear to see her in pain.I'll visit her instead. I'll bring some medicines, food and flowers. And about the surprise, its called a surprise for a reason oppa", I teased Lisa.

"Well, this oppa wishes to know what the surprise is. I'm not the one getting it so telling me wouldn't matter at all", Lisa answered.

"Your wishes are Jungkook's command. Not mine. So, I'm sorry but no. Also, Jungkook is giving me dirty looks for talking to you. Im hanging up before this muscle pig eats me up. Bye oppa!", I said.

"WAIT, put me on speaker ", Lisa said. I did what she asked for.

"YAHH JEON JUNGKOOK! REPLY TO MY TEXTS INSTEAD OF GIVING DIRTY LOOKS TO JIMIN. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER", Lisa yelled and hung up the phone. Jungkook's eyes widened on hearing her. He hurriedly checked his phone. His eyes widened even more on seeing the amount of messages Lisa had left. He took deep breath and cursed quietly for not seeing those messages. He tilted his head, a nervous tic he had developed lately.

"All the best maknae. Try not to say things that'll anger oppa even more", I teased Jungkook. He glared at me making me laugh. I patted him on the shoulders and told him to be careful and went to my room.

I put the outfit that Tae chose aside and pulled out a clean shirt and joggers. So what we can't go to the movies? The movie can come to us, I thought to myself as I got ready to visit Rose.