Where it all began

Izuku. Just an average 4 year old hoping for a quirk while attending school, however things weren't normal after a special event.

"Oi. Deku. move it now. Or i wont give mercy to you and that bitch." "Never kacchan i wont let you hurt a person. Even if they didn't do anything wrong!" Izuku was feeling a little scared since he was the last of his class to get a quirk.

"Heh. Fine then i guess you leave me no choice." Bakugo then punched izuku in the stomach and follwed it by an axe kick to the back. Izuku slowly got back up with an injured face looking at katsumi with a deadly glare.

"I thought i said no katsumi." He said with so much poison in his mouth it seemed as if poison was leaking down from his mouth. "Get him!!" Katsumi ordered her lackeys.

And with that order he was knocked unconscious... or so they thought. "Heh gave me a scare there." Katsumi said before looking at the girl. "Sike y'all thought yall got me huh?" Izuku said playfully. "Ha? Argh get! Him! Now!" Katsumi ordered her lackeys but were knocked unconscious. "Eh..." was all katsumi could say before turning around from izuku's glare.

"Whats wrong katsumi you look a litlle scared." Izuku said slowly approaching from her back. "Uh... well..." getting more fidgety by the second. "N-nothing baka..." and away did she run. "Hehe." Was all izuku could say.

"Ah. You ok there?" Izuku asked the girl. "..." he then got closer and looked at her. "Uh hello?" Izuku had asked the girl.

"..." izuku looked again and she had fainted. "Ah. Uh. Whatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoido!" He frantically looked around and carried her to a tree.

Izuku was making a flute out of a piece of boar tusk he found on the floor and decided to start on it right away. After what seemed like an eternity he had finished and started to play the flute to get a feel on where to fix the holes. When he adjusted it to his liking he decided to play one of his favorite songs flowers in a riot of colour.

As he played the girl woke up to a peaceful melody. "Ah you're awake. Thats good i was getting worried you had died on me." The girl looked at izuku and jerked her head back in confusion as to where, why, and how she got here.

"Uh... you see i tried... well it was more like did rather than trying, but anyway i protected you from kacchan." The girl decided to speak. "Who?" "Ah thats right i mean katsuki. Anyway what did you do to katsuki?"

"You see i was trying to show people my quirk and then BAM she hit me." She showed izuku her burnt marks. "Hmm this does look like kacchan's but is it really?" And without hesitation he licked the burnt mark "hmm doesn't taste like hers though." Izuku murmurs to himself.

Alright ima gonna lea- blegh

Izuku kicks a random person and continues to question the girl " hm...you sure kacchan did this, I mean i know what her explosions taste like And it's certainly not this." He then looked at the girl but with a closer look. She had blue hair and a very cute personality. "U-uh anyway..." she carried on "i think I'm gonna go now my mom is probably wondering where i am right now." And with that she walked off leaving izuku to himself.

"Hmm... i smell trouble." He says to himself 'indeed i also smell it.' A voice rang through his head "huh? Uh... h-hello?" 'Yes master?' The strange voice had called out again "o-ok i-i am not crazy right?" He says to himself startled 'i do not suppose you are "crazy" master.' And the voice appears again. "Uh... may i ask you you are?" 'Ah excuse my incompetence i am kami.' "G-God! Inside me... ok that sounded way better in my head." Kami chuckles to himself. 'Well i suppose this will be fun.'

Izuku was walking home when kami told Izuku to stop. 'Alright Izuku do not move an inch.' Izuku stood still in front of a trash can. "Uh kami i dont think anything bad is in there." 'Hm you are right, proceed.' And with that izuku walks when a cat was in front of him. "Aww he so cute." And pets the cat but when he made contact with the cat black sludge came out and entered his body "AHH!!" Was izuku said and passed out. However this something made izuku go home and slept on his bed.