A little get to know each other thing

*SNAP*
Izuku looked up at the man that was carrying him. What he saw was nightmarish, the man was a black birdlike creature with muscles the size of all might and an exposed brain.

 What he saw was nightmarish, the man was a black birdlike creature with muscles the size of all might and an exposed brain

"Ha i can do better." Venom said to izuku. "Uh how can you do that venom." He asked. "Oh izuku you have no idea what kind of power i have." 'Oh and mix it with my powers we are beyond godly master.' Venom and kami said to izuku.

Izuku saw the police and heroes that were there not trying to help him but instead they were scared. He looked harder and saw his classmates and other groups of children. He was angered but he still wanted to not show his quirk off. 'Hey kami you think you can beat the villain without a physically being shown.' He asked. 'Why yes i can.' And with that kami exited his body and went into the man's head.

'Alright lets see... Ah this memory should traumatize him just enough for us to be saved.' Was all he said to himself. After he amped a traumatizing memory he quickly left and entered back into izuku. 'Well how did it go?' Izuku asked. 'He should be screaming right... now' and on que the man screamed and put down izuku. The heroes saw this chance and quickly grabbed izuku while defending him as well. When he was behind the border the heroes quickly got into stance.

"HAHAHA" was heard all around everyone. "HAHA NO FEAR FOR I AM HERE." All might had entered the area and was smiling like his normal self. "CMON VILLAIN WE'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SCHEMES." He quickly rushed the villain and uppercutted him. But the villain fought back with a back hand slap. He began overpowering all might and As all might was beaten to a pulp he laid there breathing very heavily then the man looked at izuku he whispered "you're gonna die." And rushed towards izuku.

Izuku had put up a barrier but mo one seemed to notice. He tried to fight through the barrier but this gave enough time for all might to recover and quickly get back into action. He punched the villain in the back and grabbed his legs and slammed him onto the floor.

The villain looked tired and running out of time with his quirk so all might quickly detained the villain and went up to izuku. "I'M SORRY YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH THAT MY BOY." He said to izuku in a more quieter tone than his normal voice. "Its ok i at least got to see you fight." Izuku said raising his fist into the air.

All might left the scene and izuku was walking home. When he got home his mom hugged him. "OH IZUKU MY BABY ARE YOU OK?!" She said on the verge of tears. "Its ok mom i wasn't scared you know i can beat him.

She just simply smiled and gave him a nod. He went to bed because of an exhausting day. He met with kami and venom, "So how's it going?" 'Could be better but it's still interesting in here.' "I wish i could eat someone's limbs and a head." They replied to izuku. "Uh you wanna eat something raw?" "Mmm thats a specialty." Izuku saw venom drooling.