Work?

'Hello' -Kami
"Fuck off..." -Venom
"Yosh." -AM
"Hello."- izuku and everyone else
'I hope no one rea- fuck.' - Thoughts

"How awesome was that?!" Izuku shouted with excitement. 'It was very impressive, though why did you want me to block their memory from before the event?' Kami said a little confused. "Well i'm just not comfortable with them knowing about my quirk." Izuku said. "Ah so we have a pussy?" Venom said to izuku. "What?" Izuku asked confused.

'Nothing master. Now we have to get you physically strong to hold onto our powers and the suit sound good master?' Kami said. "Sure lets do it then we can go and beat some villains up." Izuku said with a fist raised in the air.

They first started with physical training then mental training from the basics to advancements. They practiced all day, then days would turn into weeks then weeks to years. Izuku had learned various martial arts, Weapon knowledge with venom, and then he learned how to talk to the ladies. He's now 6'3 ft, 230 pounds of pure muscle, has short hair, and at the age of 15 has a stubble.

In the time that izuku was training his body the city grew more comfrotable. Not as hard as it used to be but more of a comfy feel. Izuku especially noticed this when he was 12 he accidentally stumbled upon a bar and he asked for a drink. Ever since then he drank more and more building up a tolerance to the alcohol.

"Bar anyone?" Izuku asked kami and venom. 'I see why not.' "Lets do it i enjoy the pretty little ladies there." Venom and kami said. As they head to the bar he notices a pretty lady standing outside the bar. "Hello pretty little lady what are you doing out here?" He asks. "Just waiting for my dad to come out so i can go home."

He looks her up and down and asks if she would like to come in. She agrees and so they enter the bar and grabbed a booth to sit at. "What's your name?" He says starting the conversation. "It's Alice, Alice Yaomoto." She replies. "Nice to meet you Alice... wow thats a pretty cute name." She blushes a little bit. They continue talking through the night until her dad comes and grabs her not before giving izuku her number.

He looks at the pin board and notice a couple of job applications. "Hmm these are nice paying jobs." He takes the flyers home and goes to bed.

Timeskip to morning

Timeskip to morning

Izuku called the jobs and ask if they would allow him to apply for the jobs. They agreed and so he started working. In about two weeks he worked hard so he could get extra cash to take out Alice. "Man i hope she likes this necklace." Izuku said while holding up a diamond necklace.

When he went to her house and knocked a little. He waited and no one was there. "Huh thats weird someone is always home no matter what." Izuku mutters to himself. He shot out tendrils to go check in Alice's room. What he saw devastated him, she was cheating on him with another man. "Huh so thats how it's gonna be... alright." He said while clicking his tongue at the end if the sentence.

He went home not in a bad mood nor a happy one he was just...nothing. "Hmm... I'm gonna text her to meet up with me tomorrow." Izuku said while unlocking his phone. "Hey, wanna go on a date tomorrow?" He asked. "Sure." She replied.

As morning came he did his daily exercises. He took a shower got ready and grabbed the necklace. He texted her to meet him at the bar they met at. When he got there he ordered some beer. He was into his third mug when Alice came in. "Hey, Alice how you doing?" He asked trying to not sound weird. "Uh Izuku whats wrong? You never call me by my first name you only call me nicknames." She said to him.

"Ah i got caught." He said playfully. "Izuku is there something wrong." She tried asking again. "Yeah there is." He said. "Well What is it?" She said confused. "It's you." He said bluntly. "I-i dont understand? W-what do you mean." She said trying not to cry. "Oh you know i was gonna give you this twenty-four k diamond necklace..." he gave a deep and sad sigh. "But you were cheating on me with another guy." He said brokenly. "I-izu i-i-i d-didnt mean to do it." She said on the verge of tears.

"Then why'd you do it?" He said emotionlessly. "I-i don't know i was just being stupid." She said hoping to at least keep being with him. "I'm sorry Alice but..." she cut him off with a kiss. "Please izu i need you. I-it wont happen again." She said crying.

"I'm sorry but... you hurt me and whats worse you cheated on me i don't think i can trust you again to continue this relationship." He said. "Here it's my goodbye gift from me to you." He said while giving her the necklace. "It's fine im not mad at you or anyone really." He said trying to cheer her up. "Izu i want you in my life so please don't go." She said desperately.

"Heh, i thought the same thing... until i saw you in bed with another man." He said sadly. "Goodbye babe." He said while finishing his beer. He went and paid for his beers and left a crying Alice at his booth. He went jogging to get his mind off of what just happened. 

He decided to text his mom that he was gonna go back to the bar. When he got there Alice was gone but there were only a group of people he has never seen. "Hey barkeep. Pass me a whiskey on the rocks." He said with his head down. "Coming up." He said while sliding the glass down his way. He caught the glass without looking.

He downed the drink in one go. "Barkeep... keep'em coming." Was all he said. As izuku was drinking his 15th glass of whiskey the group of people who had been there before him started causing a ruckus. "Whoo another day of running the city am i right?" The man said while raising his drinks at them. Izuku got up to use the restroom, on the way to the restroom he saw many job opportunities he passes by it and goes to pee.

He goes back to his seat and continues to drink. The group comes over to izuku and asked him a question. "Hey kid aren't you... you t-t-to young to drink." A man with a muscular build. "How do you know?" Izuku replied back. "I can tell by the way your body looks." The man said. "So what if i am?" Izuku replied not looking at the man. "I'm gonna-" he was cut off by another man. "Excuse my partner as you can see he is extremely drunk." A man with a tuxedo said. "It's cool. Barkeep another." Izuku said not even lookibg at them.

The other man just yells at the man in a tux. "Dude what the fuck yaoyorozu." The man said to Mr.Yaoyorozu. "It's fine uraraka." They looked back at izuku who was chuckling sadly. "Whats wrong young man?" Yaoyorozu asked izuku. "Nothing it's just... me and my ex used to come here and have lots of fun. Now she's gone, she cheated on me." Izuku said sadly. "It's fine... hey you know what?" Yaoyorozu asked izuku who just hummed a response.

"You can marry our daughters." He looked at izuku who just gave him a REALLY NIGGA face. "I'm serious they're a lovely bunch." Izuku got up and paid for his drinks and left. "Wait before you leave. Whats your name young man?" Izuku looked back. "It's Izuku." And with that he left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo i hope you're still enjoying this book as the best has yet to come so please just stick around longer and again thank you guys for reading this it means a lot to me well then until next time....
Cya