Whats going on?

Izuku slowly woke up from his mind scape and wondered 'how the fuck did i get here?' He tried contacting kami and venom but to no avail as they didn't answer. "Whatever" izuku said as het got up but noticed his bed frame was lower than usual. 'Uh... that's strange...' he said as he walked out to the living room but also noticed his entire house was different.

'Seriously what in the absolute fuck is going on?' Izuku thought to himself. He explored the house and noticed girlish laughs coming from a room. He followed the laughs as he figured they would be some kind of help.

As he got there he saw bubble girl and momo talking but they looked different. 'Huh i must be going crazy yeah?' And went into the room and saw it was a kitchen, so he decided to play it cool and make him a cup of coffee. 'Ok just... just keep cool.' He mentally sighed and made the coffee to his liking.

Momo came from behind and hugged his back. "Last night was amazing" She said to izuku. "Mhm" he replied nervously. "When are we gonna do it again izu." Bubble girl asked izuku. "Uh... i-i-i dont know cause tonight i'm a little busy you see..." he said sheepishly trying to avoid any eye contact with the two girls. Then he heard the most frightening words momo could say to him. "But the other girls want to have another go at you" she said seductively.

Izuku grabbed his coffee and left without a word. The girls thought their trick had worked but were too late in realizing their fatal mistake. As he sat down on his bed he drank his coffee and felt as if his body was coming back to life. When he was done with his coffee he felt a pounding in his head.

"ARGH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU... YOU FUCKING LOSER I MISSED YOU SOO MUCH." 'Master it was terrible we couldn't defend your body from the malicious women that attacked you.'  They both said in unison.

"AHHHHH!!!" Was all that izuku had said. And all the girls came rushing into his room. All asking him "are you ok" or "what happened" he was quickly encased in venom and had tendrils shoot around them and had kami lock them in time so they couldn't move. "Alright what's going on here?" Izuku asked the girls. "What are you talking about?" Katsumi asked. "W-why am i here? Who sent you girls after me? What do you want with me?" He asked frantically. "Uh... izu you live with u-" ochako was cut off by izuku. "S-shut up i-i- dont live here i live with my mom." He said crazily.

They looked at izuku with sad faces. "What? Whats wrong? If this is a trick i wont hold back." He said quickly. "Izu your mom died yesterday." Nejire said with a sad face. "W-what do you mean i was with my mom last night. I saw her go to bed and i checked up on her and said good night." He said not listening to them. "She died when you left to go to the store." Jirou said. "T-thats bullshit i didn't leave my house last night." Izuku said in denial. "Izu you went to go get beer for you that night." Toru said. "No no thats bull." He said while holding his head.

'Master, it seems as if they are telling the truth, i searched up the internet and found an article by the local news station about you're mother." And then it clicked into izuku's head. His eyes darkened and looked at momo and bubble girl. "YoU tWo..." he said sinisterly. "WhY dId YoU tWo SaY lAsT nIgHt WaS fUn?" He looked at them with pure black eyes but they knew he was looking through them. "W-what are y-" momo was cut off by izuku slamming his fist into the wall making a dent into the walls

(note: the walls are hetrabriluim and yes the same house izuku built, but to note how strong hetrabriluim is it's like vibranium it nullifies energy and has the atrength of adamantium or in irl terms toughness of diamond and solidity as steel. Thats strong af)

"DoNt LiE tO mE yOu BiTcH, YoU aNd HeR sAiD LaSt NiGhT wAs FuN nOw TeLl Me ThE tRuTh." Izuku said with his sinister voice. He firmly grasped her neck and lifted her up in the air. "LiStEn To WhAt I hAvE tO sAy, If I fInD oUt It WaS yOu WhO tOuChEd My MoThEr I wIlL kIlL eAcH aNd EvErYoNe Of YoU." Izuku said and left but was brought down by another female.

"It'd be troublesome if you left now." A female dressed in a maid outfit grabbed izuku by the collar and brought him down. "Now now be good and try not to le-" she was cutt off by izuku slamming her head into a wall with bloodshot eyes. "Don't tell me what to do." And walked out not even caring for the maid. She got up and dashed for izuku. Quickly izuku turned around and uppercutted her abdomen and goes flying. She jumps off a roof and kicks izuku back into the room. "As i said it'd be troublesome if you left." The maid said.

Izuku grabbed the maid and ripped her head off of her body and venom ate her head. He walked through the walls and broke the doors and left the premises jumping from rooftop to rooftop. He eventually sat down and was figuring out where he was. "Kami where are we" Izuku asked. 'It seems as if were are in our hometown yet at a different place at the same time' Kami said. Izuku was confused at this and wandered the area. Izuku went back to the house to calm himself down but as soon as he entered he was shot down and saw the person who shot him was none other than...

HEY GUYS I KNOW I DONT HAVE THE BEST UPDATE SCHEDULES BUT FINALS IS COMING UP AND IT'S GONNA BE A BITCH BECAUSE I GOTTA FINISH ALL MY WORK AND FOCUS ON IT BUT AFTER THAT I'LL TRY AND UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY.