Lights, Camera, Action

A few months have passed from the incident. Life for the girls was hard but they pulled through. As the girls got up from their sleeping position they decided to freshen up as they went to take a shower brush their teeth and all the necessities to be a very clean human being.  They finally finished their morning by eating breakfast which consisted of eggs ham and bacon with an optional side of rice.

"So about the dream from a few months ago..." mina said. "Hmm? I thought we were joking on that." Jirou said in a bored manner. "Nope." Mina replied while making an x with her ams and shaking her head. "Clearly it must mean something" Momo said while eating a piece of bacon. "It felt so real" Ochako said. "Chestnut's pretty accurate on that one." Katsumi said with her eyes closed while eating eggs. "I wonder if Izuku is alive?" Melissa said to herself. "You said something sissa?" Neijire said while turning in her direction. "Pretty sure she did my ears never deceive me." Toru said. "Ahh it felt nice to be in babies arms again." Toga said to herself clearly upset still. "That it did togi." Mei said to cheer her up. "Ugh it feels so boring without izu-daddy" bubble girl said aloud. "Yeah but it sucks we were just beginning to make great memories with him too kero." Tsu said a little down.

As they finished their foods as well as some chatter they decided to clean up and get some clothes for them and the wives came along to choose for their husbands except Melissa since it was ever only her and her father she decided to shop for him as well. When they got to the mall Savage let loose from circuit's command. "Remember savage only trap them we dont need anyone dying otherwise there goes our paychecks. "Ugh i got it circuit sheesh." He said on his radio and landed in the mall. Woohoo i can finally destroy something i've been itching to do some damage." Savage said to himself. He ran around trying to find them eventually he gave up as he couldn't get to them in time and so they left his sights.

"Ugh circuit can you find them i didnt think the mall would be this packed today." Savage quietly yelled into his radio. "Yes but it'll be a while... ok they were last near the clothing section on sector b7 get there quick since you're on a9 it should be relatively quick to get there." Circuit said annoyed. "Lets do it!" Savage said to himself and ran off.

"Damn jirou when did you get so thicc." Mina shouted while looking at jirou who tried on tight clothing. "I didn't and would you shut it people are looking over here, whats even worse is that they're men." She quietly yelled at mina. "Oops hehe" mina replied realizing her mistake. She knew jirou was self conscious about her physique and went behind her and started groping her boobs. "Oh ho ho these definitely got bigger jirou" mina said smirking. "T-they didn't g-get bigger m-mi-mina" jirou said struggling to get her words out at she was feeling some pleasant pleasure from someone. "H-hey mina?" Jirou said looking down. "Yeah?" She responded. "I cant fucking concentrate when you're groping me." The whole store looked at the two and continued shopping. "Aww oh well i guess they'll keep getting bigger." Mina said while looking for clothes.

Meanwhile

"Hey momo does this top make me look slutty?" Toru asked. "Cant really see the picture but it really does." Momo replied while trying out a red crop top. "Mmm i wanna give some top." Toru said. "You said something toru?" Momo asked confused. "Hmm? What?" Toru replies trying to hide what she said. "I swear you said something." Momo said with her finger on her chin while looking up. "Oh then what did i say since you swear i said something." Toru said smugly. "Oh, whatever lets just finish shopping and go home." Momo said.

"Hey chestnut how does this outfit look? In my opinion i think it looks moe." Katsumi says to ochako.