The First Day The First Job

As Izuku got back from the bar he smelled some delicious food. "Hmm... ma is dinner ready?" He asked hungrily. "In a bit izu ill call you when it's done." She said out loud. He went to his room and changed then went to go take a shower.

Shower thoughts with Izuku

If a humming bird has a long tongue and mouth to get nectar from the flower... isn't the humming bird giving the flower head... or is it eating the flower out... like a man giving pleasure to a woman and some people refer to her special place as a flower and her juices is called nectar so are we the men the humming birds to her flower?

This has been shower thoughts with Izuku

As Izuku came out from the shower still in thought he goes to his room and changed. As he finished changing Inko had called out to him that dinner was ready so he went and ate dinner asking his mom about his shower thought. They laughed about the thought the whole night.

Izuku finished eating and washed the dishes. As he finished the dishes he got a call from an unknown number. He dried his hands and picked up the phone. "Yo, izu on the line." He waited for a second then the person spoke. "Uh... this is izuku correct." Izuku decides to mess around with them. "Uh welcome to kfc how may i take your order?" He said blocking his nose so it sounds like he was talking through a mic. "Damn it Yaoyorozu i told you it wasn't his number!!" He heard Mr. Uraraka yelling at Mr.Yaoyorozu. "Im fucking around this izu who this is?" He asked.

"O-oh it's me Mr. Uraraka from the bar... anyway i was wondering if you were willing to work at my place i-i mean i just don't have enough time on me and my crews' hands so if you would like to speed up our progress?" He asked. "Sure what time, place, and day?" Izuku asked getting a pen and paper. "Oh the time will be 8:30 am at 123 Sesame street and tomorrow is that good?"

Izuku decides to mess around again. "Ah... you see im kinda busy tomorrow but if you want to talk to my agent she'll probably get everything settled." "W-what do you mean." He asked a little scared losing izuku. "Well i have to go to Shanghai tomorrow and meet up with their prime minister." "I-i-i see well..." he said on the verge of tears. "Ah im fucking with ya ill be there tomorrow." Izuku said laughing. "Ah... t-thank you... it's not like i wanted you to work with us or anything, But thank you my daughter will be so happy." He said.

"Well what are building so i can find ways to speed up the progress." Izuku asked. "We are building a house." He said. "Huh?" "Anything wrong?" "I-its just a house?" He said shocked. "Oh my bad i guess the blueprints haven't arrived yet, uh anyway we are building a three story house with five basement floors so about 8 stories in total. And each room will be about 5meters by 10 meters." "Is that even a house?" "Well to the yaoyorozu's it is." "Ugh ok ill be there tomorrow morning." He hung up and went to bed.

As he woke up win the morning izuku decides to check the time but see's he's running the on the streets naked. "VENOM WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Izuku screamed. "You didn't want to wake up so we had to get everything ready for you." 'As you can see you're probably missing something.' Venom and kami say. "YEAH WHERE'S MY PHONE?!" Izuku asks again. "Shit." 'Told you we forgot something.' They both said. "Argh fuck it lets just get going to Mr.Uraraka's."

As they got to 223 ar-15th street they saw nothing. "Huh? Swear shit is right here." He said looking around in confusion. "Ah Mr.Izuku how are ya?" A voice from behind him called out to him. "Where the in the absolute fuck are we going?" He said irritated. "It's on this side Izu."Mr.Uraraka said. "Mr. Ura-" he was cut off by mr. Uraraka. "please call me the Jonesmyster." He said proudly. Izuku gives him a doubtful look. "Really nig..." izuku censors himself. "Im just playing call me ken it's a lot easier that way." He said. "Tell me why?" Izuku sang. "Uhh... excuse me?" Ken said. "I-i-it's nothing." He said looking down.