Never again

As izuku was woke up he heard loud screams. "WHO THE HELL IS THIS KEN!!" He heard one of the mom's scream. "Serina it's not what it looks like" ken said to calm his wife down. "THEN WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!" She said clearly angry as fuck.

As izuku walks down tired he yawns and asks, "whats going on?" "Oh izu my mom found a green haired woman on my dads phone" ochako said sadly. "Can i see the phone Mrs. Uraraka" izuku asks. "HERE" she yells. Izuku laughs while looking at the picture. "Oh man i got you good on this one ken" izuku said in a raspy voice. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THATS ANOTHER WOMAN" serina yells.

Izuku transforms into the girl, "not quite i sent that to him hehe it was when i got my job at the construction site, i sent it to him just as a prank to make him believe i was a woman" izuku explained the situation

Izuku transforms into the girl, "not quite i sent that to him hehe it was when i got my job at the construction site, i sent it to him just as a prank to make him believe i was a woman" izuku explained the situation. "Look i even have the picture on my phone and the date and time stamps are pretty much the same however different times because i sent to him later" izuku goes on. "Jeez izuku i knew that picture was gonna get me chewed up by my wife" ken said. "Haha it kinda did luckily i was here otherwise something else would've happened."

Serina was angry at herself for taking it out of proportion but she was also mad at Izuku for playing the prank. "Haha not only did i do it to ken but i did it to the other guys" Izuku said while laughing. "And i regret giving you a job Izuku" Akuma says. "Aww cmon Akuma don't be so mad it was just a prank" he said while all the wives gave a dirty look at Izuku. "Hehe i wont do it again... to the guys that is" Izuku said and went to go back to sleep. He woke up in the middle of the night he looked around and saw it was one in the morning and went back to sleep.

He got up and noticed that the bar was quiet. "Hello" he called out. "Is anyone here with me" he continues to ask questions hoping to get a response. "Hmm did everyone go shopping or something nah... maybe they went on their own family trips" Izuku said to himself. As he was walking down the stairs to the lobby he notices a snake on the counter. "Hmm... i don't remember Gengo having a pet snake" he said to himself. He walks over to it and tries to pick it up.

The snake then opens up it's hood. "Fuck its a cobra" he said in fear. He noticed it got bigger, "fuck it's a king cobra" he said to himself. He tries to walk away slowly but the snake follows him, Izuku knew if he tried to run away he would lose. He remembered 'oh wait i have quirks i'm retarded'. Venom covered his legs and made him fun faster. "It's to early for this shit Izuku" 'quit your complaining venom our master is in need' venom and kami said. As Izuku is trying to outrun the snake he noticed that he's having a hard time running. "Why am i so heavy?"

Izuku stumbles on a stool and falls. The snake comes up behind Izuku and bites him in the arm and slithers away. "AHHH FUCK" Izuku shouted. He sucks the poison out and goes back upstairs to sleep off the pain. He woke up again he looked and saw that his clock said 3:00 am. "Fuck me i need some more sleep" he said and went to sleep.

He woke up and saw that his clock said 11:08 am. He got up and got ready and went down stairs. "Hello" he asks around the house. "Oh izu-baby" Melissa says. "Oh Melissa... where are the others" he asked her. "Oh they went shopping and the guys are still sleeping in" she said cooking breakfast. "Oh hehe thanks for the info where did they go shopping at" he asked just incase he got the wrong idea. "Oh they went to kamehame mall down the block" she said eating her breakfast. "Oh the new one right" izuku asked sitting down on the couch across from her. "Yeah they went for the grand opening" she said and continued eating her breakfast.