Just vibin

As izuku was taking a piss he felt empty without Alice or because he was peeing regardless he felt empty. He didn't notice the girls behind the barely opened door. He made clones of himself and had a task for each of them, "you are gonna be bass, you tenor, you're gonna be baritone, and you're gonna be alto-soprano." And started a medley.

As he sang with his clones he felt a little bit better but also missed Alice. "I wonder how she's doing" he asked after the third song. "I know maybe i should text her" he says while pulling out his phone. As he writes the message he hesitates to send. "Should i send? What if she doesn't want to see me anymore? Hmm... maybe she hates me more than she did before we broke up. Argh! I can't do it, she's cool and i wish her the best of luck but..." as he contemplates whether to send the message or not, the girls have left to go get drunk. "ARGH!! I-I can't do it no matter how much I want to I just... I just can't" izuku says brokenly.

As he leaves the bathroom he gets tackled by toga and cammie. "Izu~ let's party~" they said in unison. "H-HEY WHAT DID I SAY!!" He yelled at the adults but to no avail as they had passed out. "Ugh you've got to be kidding me" izuku said while getting up. "Ok girls lets go to bed" he says to the girls while dusting himself off but he made a mistake and looked up.

"Oh we'll go to bed alright." Toru whispers in his ears. "But you'll have to fuck us~" Jiro whispers in his other ear. "Argh i... c-can't... if" he says trying not to moan with toga giving him hickies and cammie kissing and licking his neck. "Izuku... i want you to fuck me..." katsumi sits on a table with ochako kissing her neck. "Fuck all of us up tonight daddy~" mina said as she popped up behind izuku.

"Ugh...alright lets go to bed" he said while picking up toga and cammie in his arms. "Aww no fair" the other girls say. He lifts them up with a tendril and walks to their room. "Ok ok tonight we're just going to chill we don't need unexpected babies coming out of no where." Izuku says laying on his futon. "It's hot in here" mina says and takes off her clothes. The rest of the girl follow suit and take off their shirts and pants.

Izuku just looks out the window contemplating on life. 'It's been nice so far' he says to himself. "So far? It's only been 15 years" 'he's got a point master i would understand if you were at least 20 but 15? You stretching how good life has been for only living it for 5 years' "bro i was just saying how good life is and yall over here making fun of me" izuku says fake crying. "You're like a kid who pretends to be an adult or those kids who say "i'm quite mature for my age" like bitch shut the fuck up" 'nah he's like "i'm like such an adult i swear" both venom and kami make fun of izuku.

"I'm hurt now fuck you guys" izuku said laughing. 'Master how could you say that to us' "yeah we do a lot for you how dare you tall back to us" 'you sound ungrateful' "i don't want to hear you guys say shit" izuku says while laughing. The three laugh and have fun when suddenly. "Izuku" izuku looks back and sees mina giving him a ara ara look. "Mina... look at me" izuku says trying to talk her out of it. "Oh i've been watching... and look how wet i am" she says while rubbing herself. "Stop that's inappropriate this is a rated g book.

Venom and kami started dancing and singing. 'Why the fuck you lying (lying) why you always lying (lying) mmm ohmygawd- stop fucking lying"

Izuku tries not to laugh while stopping mina, "seriously mina stop" he says holding his hand out. Mina moonwalks over to izuku and grinds on his crotch. "You like that" she says. "As hot as that was i'm serious stop" he says while slowly and gently slapping her cheeks. "You know which ones" 'wink wink' mina gently moans while getting slapped. "Stop don't make this weirder than it has to be mina" izuku says. Mina slowly slows down and izuku lifts her up and lays her down on her bed.

"God damn it's hot." Izuku says. He goes and turns on the ac. 'Who the fuck turned the heat on' he thinks to himself. He walks down to the bar and sees gengo cleaning. "You rat bastard" izuku said. Gengo cracks a smile. "You fucking bitch" izuku says while laughing. Gengo chuckles and continues to clean the glass cups. "You heard everything huh" izuku said. "You like that" gengo says mocking mina's voice. They both laugh, "you fat bitch i do not want any kids right now." Izuku continues to laugh. Gengo just continues to clean and izuku sits with an ice bag on his back.

After a little while it gets cooler and izuku says good night to gengo and goes back to his room. After dressing his girlfriends and tucking them in he goes to get a drink. "Man a bourbon sounds good right now." The radio was on and it was playing love songs.

"Ahh I feel the same buddy but it looks like it was never meant to be" izuku said downing his drinks.

"I really shouldn't be listening to these songs but man they speak the truth... not a single day goes by without thinking about her"

"..."

"Ok thats enough otherwise i'm gonna go back to being that izuku" he said and turned off the radio and went to bed.

Hey what's up guys sorry this chapter seems rushed i mean it was because i have plans coming up for this book and i want to get to it as fast as i could, but thats besides the point. I hope you guys are still enjoying the book and see you guys/girls next time.