"How do you even do that?"

Thank you so much to Supergirl406 for the suggestion, if any of you guys have anything you'd like to see, message me! This is mostly text, but I thought the interactions were just so fun to write that I got a bit carried away...oh well! This is pure crack. The prompt was "Robin hanging upside down and the team trying to figure out how he does it for so long." Please read until the end for a special A/N message!

---

"Ok, seriously you've been up there for hours browsing Reddit, how have you not fainted?"

Robin looked down from his perch. "It's really not that hard, KF."

Wally scoffed. "Yeah, for you maybe. Your mentor dresses up as a literal Bat. And I'm pretty sure nature only meant for bats to do that."

Robin paused, then added. "If it bothers you that much I can just come down..?"

"NO," Wally suddenly burst "you will stay up there while I join you so you can teach me how the fuck you can hang upside down for so long, you creature of the night!"

Wally began the climb up the beam Robin was hung off of in struggling silence. It had been a sort of game amongst the Team recently; "find what strange position Robin is sitting in and marvel at how he's still alive". At first, every position seemed so bizarre that the Team just assumed he tried to fit into the most obnoxiously dangerous places for kicks, but that's when a pattern started to emerge. He always sat upside down.

"Do...do you need help, KF?"

Said Speedster was currently red with embarrassment, since his costume had snagged on a jutting nail and was stuck.

His head hit the beam with a dull thud. "...Yes."

The pair didn't speak until Wally was back on the ground.

"How do you even do that?"

Robin looked around, catching Wally's bright costume out of the corner of his eye. "Do what?"

Wally didn't reply, but made some unflattering sounding grumbles under his breath.

"You know if you're trying to understand how I do it, you're never going to-"

"SHUT UP! Shut. Up. I will uncover your secrets, witch, even if I have to go to the Batman himself!"

"Why don't you ask me then?"

"WHAT THE FUC-"

-We'll be right back-

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...I think it's sorcery."

"I don't think that's-"

"Right?! There's no other way he could do that for so long otherwise."

"Perhaps it's some kind of ancient bat-themed spell that give you its attributes?"

"Hold on there M'gann-"

"I think he's just fucking weird."

"CONNOR!"

"What, it's true-"

"All of you, quiet now!" Kaldur snapped. "I think it impolite to comment on the abilities of our friend in such a vulgar way, why don't we just ask Robin ourselves, and that way learn the truth properly?"

"Yeah, do it the proper way. You tell 'em Kaldur!"

"Rob; I swear to all that is holy if I look up and you're hanging over me someone is going to die."

"Then...er, don't look up KF?"

"You son of a bitc-"

-we'll be right back-

"Be honest with me, though. Seriously how do you do that for so long?"

"You really want to know, eh?" Robin cackled.

"Yeah, yeah. You can stop smirking at me it makes me anxious."

He shrugged and leaned forward. He put a hand over his cheek to obscure his mouth from anyone watching. "You want to know how I do it?"

"No shit; spill before I tell Flash you stole one of his rings." Wally said while leaning in too.

"Ok, sheesh. Here it is: I'm a vampire so I don't have any blood that can rush to my head and make me pass out." Robin was already springing up form his chair and making his escape before Wally could realise his betrayal.

"Mess with me once, you're an ass. Mess with me twice, you're a dick (haha irony). Mess with me three times, you're an evil genius who will destory mANKIND YOU SON OF A BAT, GET BACK HERE AND LET ME PUNCH YOU."

-Wally is too angry for a witty breakline-

A/N: erm, so... I haven't written stupid shit in a while, so this was a long time coming. This all kind of blurted out before I could stop it, so I hope it lived up to expectations Supergirl406! You also gave me two other amazing ideas, so I'll leave you the choice of which I do (mainly because doing all three is a lot of work, but also because I'd like to see which one you guys prefer). I could do both if you liked them anyway, so fear not!

The prompts were:

The Team goes to Disney Land.

Robin gets mind controlled and the team has to figure out how to reverse it before he takes The Team (and some of the League) out and there's no one left who can defeat him.

Very different suggestions, which is why I have a voting system set up. Just comment which one (Disney Land or Mind Control) and I'll count them up next week (12th August) and start on the one you guys picked!

Thank you for 90 followers, also! (I meant to get a chapter out on the day we reached it but personal stuff got in the way, I won't bore you with excuses).

Ok, PEACE ✌️