Larry

I looked out of the window. What is that? A flying donut? What type of Alien makes a donut spaceship?

Everyone started heading to lesson, instead I headed to the toilet. I quickly locked myself in a cubicle and created a portal leading to my bedroom, I hopped in and quickly got changed into my costume. It was identical to my Fathers.

I then made a portal leading to where Father is.

I jumped out of the portal. There I saw my father and 3 other men. They still hadn't noticed I was here yet.

"He's here for one thing," Father said.

"And what is that?" One of the men asked.

"The time stone. My daughter has it." He replied.

"So, we're trusting a kid with this?" The same man asked.

"Hello?" I said, and they all turned around.

"Another wizard, great," the annoying man said.

"Father, is there supposed to be aliens on our planet today?" I sarcastically asked,

"There here already?" a man, I recognised as Bruce Banner said.

"Yeah, just outside," I pointed to the door as a loud crash was herd. We all ran outside. People were screaming and running.

"Tell your kid she might want to put that stone in her back pocket," He said, this was Tony Stark.

"She might need to use it," Father said as we came face to face with a strange looking creature. I, Father and one of his friends used our powers to create some sort of weapons as we approached the 'thing'.

"Pfft it's Squidward," I whispered to Tony. It really did look like him though.

"Hello, Squidward, we did not invite you to Earth today. Come back another time thanks," I laughed. Father stared at me.

"Does this chattering child speak for you?" The creature said.

"Certainly not. I speak for myself.. and your trespassing in this city and on this planet," Father said. Yeah, that's what I meant.

"I believe, you have something we desire," the creature smirked. All of a sudden, strange sounds came from one of the men?

Bruce's neck stared to go to green, then back to his skin colour. Is he alright? I looked at him concerned.

"Don't embarrass me in front of the wizards," Tony said to him.

The creature, that I'm now naming Larry, started throwing cars and random objects at us. Father created shields to rebound them.

"Mr Banner, if your green friend won't be joining us.." Father looked at me and nodded,

I quickly created a portal under Bruce and he fell through.

"Sorry," I said. Tony had now put on his iron man suit on.

"You've got to get that stone out of here now Dr," Tony said as we broke the shield.

"It stays with her," Father replied.

All of a sudden my feet were weightless as my body got thrown in to the air. I then found myself being stuck against a building wall by bricks. 'Larry' then appeared in front of me.

"So young, so sad you were alive to see this day," Larry sniggered.

"Hey! That's not very nice Larry! Say sorry!" I teased,

"Your quite a talker aren't you?" He frowned.

"Sometimes," I shrugged. He then moved his hand to take the gem on my necklace, oh Larry, I wouldn't do that if I was you. He pulled his hand back in pain from touching the necklace. Burnt, quite literally.

"Hah, that my friend, is a spell," I laughed, then used another one of my spells to pull me out of the bricks. I ran around the city, using portals to help me loose Larry, who was chasing me behind.

"You know, it's quite creepy to keep chasing someone!" I shouted at him. His speed increased.