Senses

❀Peters POV❀

Aw damn it, Y/N isn't even coming to this field trip. I was going to tell her about my secret, nah who am I kidding? I would chicken out. I sat on the bus and sighed.

We were just going over the bridge, past school and through the city.

Spidey senses.

I looked behind the bus to see a huge.. donut? Spaceship thing. I tapped Ned on the shoulder.

"Ned, I need you to create a distraction," I pointed to the city. He made a O with his mouth.

"Holy shit.. We're gonna all die!" Ned shouted on the bus, everyone started to panic and look out the window. Now I have my chance. I quickly opened a bus window and got out, hanging from it, no one saw me, thankfully. I put my Spiderman outfit on and attached web to the top of the bridge. I let go of the bus.

I headed to the city on my webs, looking out for any signs of danger.

Then I saw a huge metal creature in the park attacking Iron man. Wait Iron man? I swung down. The creature used its fist to hit the Iron suit. It went back for another hit. When I stood in front, holding its fist down.

"Hey Mr Stark!" I looked behind as he stood up.

"Kid? What are you doing here?" He asked brushing off dirt on his suit.

"Field trip!" I shouted as the creature flicked me off its hand, knocking me in the other direction.

"Sir? What exactly is this thing?" I attached webs on it's back trying to pin it down.

"Well, this thing came from out'r space to steal a green stone from some wizards," Mr Stark said, trying to defend himself.

"Kid that's a wizard, get on it!" He pointed behind me to a cloaked figure, being chased in the distance.

"On it!" I said happily as I swung in the direction, another little mission for Peter to help out in.

I got closer and saw Y/H/L (Your hair length) Y/H/C (Your hair colour) escaping from the hood of the cloak. Wait? That seems familiar.

Another creature was following the wizard, then they made a portal appear, jumped into it and reappeared in front of me. The wizard was floating facing the other direction, until they turned around to face me.

Am I seeing things? That's Y/N! My crush ever since 3rd grade. The one that friend zones me to death. The one that I dreaded knowing about my secret the most, she would think I was a creep. And that's Y/N she's a wizard Harry!

"Hi.." she said, did she know it was me?

"Watch out!" I shouted catching her with my web, just as the creature tried to grab her. I swung away from it, holding Y/N by the waist. I felt her tense up as I held her, but she soon relaxed.

"That's Larry by the way, he doesn't like me," she giggled referring to the creature following her. I didn't reply, just in case she recognised my voice.

"This is my stop," she said wanting me to let go of her. I started lowering down, but she had different plans. She 'flew' out of my grip and landed gracefully on the ground. She started talking to a middle aged man, in a outfit identical to hers.

I noticed a blue ray beam down from the donut spaceship thing and pull the two of them up inside. Oh no, that's bad, that's very, very, bad.

"Mr Stark! I think we have a little problem,"