Quill

"Where's Gamora?" The guy said, still holding Peter and I.

"Yeah, I'll give you one better, who's Gamora?" Tony said.

"I'll do you one better, why is Gamora?" The big 'monster-like' guy Tony was aiming at said.

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear I will French fry these little freaks," the guy holding us said. I made a portal just below my feet and went inside, reappearing by father, then aiming weapons at the foes.

"What the fu-" the guy said, referring to me, but was cut off, by the 'cut off master' Tony Stark.

"Let's do it. You shoot my guys, I'll blast him, let's go!" Tony reloaded his weapon.

"Do it Quill, I can take it," the 'monster' guy said.

"No! He can't take it!" The insect girl said.

"She's right, you can't," I said, I wanted to be included in this conversation.

"Oh yeah, you don't want to tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all 4 of you and beat it out of Thanos myself, starting with you," Quill, the guy from earlier, said pointing his gun towards Peter.

"Wait what? Thanos- um, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?" Father asked.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? Jesus?" Quill said. I sighed.

"You're from Earth," I simply said,

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri," Quill corrected,

"That's on earth dipshit," Tony started, "What are you hassling on us for?"

"So your not with Thanos?" Peter said quietly,

"With Thanos? No! I'm here to kill Thanos; he took my girl- Wait, who are you guys?" Quill said. Peter took his helmet of.

"We're the avengers man," Peter said, are we?

"Your the ones, Thor told us about," the insect girl said,

"You know Thor?" Tony asked,

"Yeah, tall guy, not that good looking, needed saving," Quill said, Peters reaction to 'not that good looking' was priceless.