We're back

⚠️ANOTHER WARNING BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA SPOIL IT TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T WATCHED IT⚠️

-

(Y/n)'s POV

-

"Peter, Peter!" I shook the sleepy Peter Parker. He instantly woke up, looking around before his eyes met with mine.

"Com'n it's been 5 years, let's go kick that purple grapes ass!" I laughed, as we stood up. Peter looked at father, he looked back at them, then to Mantis, Drax and Starlord who were all ready. He smiled before creating a portal in front of him.

It looked like a war scene or something from a movie. Through it we could see hundreds of more portals appearing revealing everyone else. One by one we all walked out, weapons in arms all pointing to one person.

I looked around, everyone was here. All the superheroes and heroines that are always on tv, here I was with them. Fighting to save the Universe.

"Avengers!" Captain America shouted over everyone, "Assemble,"

There was loud cheering as we all ran to the grapes army. A weird ugly monster thing came running up to me, I turned my shields into a sword, slicing his left arm making him fall to the ground. A smiled pleased with my first kill. While another came running up to me I created a portal under it, sending him all the way to..

Mount Everest.

I turned around to look at the person I least expected to be here... my good old friend, Larry.

"Larry!" I screamed blasting him, making him jump a few meters away. I titled my head, slightly confused.

"Don't you remember me?" I faked a cry before blasting him again.

"I don't even know who you are!" He screamed as I made him fly out of distance. I looked to my right, seeing Peter. I ran up to him whilst shooting at another ugly thing.

"Mr Stark!" He exclaimed, running over to Tony, "You will not believe what's going on.. you remember when we were out in space and I got dusty, then I woke up and you were gone. But (Y/n) was there and was like 'it's been five years, they need us, the grape is here'. Then Dr Strange started to do that sparkly thing he always does-'

He was cut off by the cut-off-master, who hugged him like Peter was his own child.

[more chapters don't worry]