Parker

"Your welcome too," Tony sighed, Father patted my back and turned around to face him.

"We have to protect to stone," he started, "No matter what,"

"Yeah, well.. who just saved your magical daughters ass? Me," Tony praised himself.

"I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet," Father walked to him.

"We can't risk that again, hundreds of people could of died, and now I'm in a space ship flying to wherever," Tony said.

"You need to understand, if it comes to saving you, your kid or the times stone. I and Y/N, will not hesitate to let either of you die. We can't, because the universe depends on it," Father defended.

I blocked out there conversation and walked over to the web dude.

"Hello?" I said, he didn't answer.

"We haven't properly met, I'm Y/N," I held my hand out for him to shake. Instead he was took his mask off.

"Peter?!" I practically shouted.

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I was going to tell you, I was," he stuttered.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you either," I rubbed my throbbing cheek. Randomly, Peter wrapped his arms around me for a.. hug?

"Why am I getting this?" I laughed, hugging him back.

"I don't know, you nearly died today?" He smiled.

"Ehem," Someone tapped my shoulder, I looked around and quickly let go of Peter.

"I'm confused at everyone's relationship with this kid. What is he? Your worker?" Father asked Tony, "And my daughters lover?"

"No," I quickly said, Peter nodded slowly at my reply.

"I'm Peter by the way," he held out his hand for my father to shake, just as I had done to him earlier.

"Dr Strange," he said sternly, not shaking his hand. He's mad.

"Oh, we're using our made up names. Then I am Spiderman," Peter beamed. I face palmed.