Gone

I looked at Peter then to the ground, he walked over to and hugged me.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"It's not your fault," I smiled, then faced away tears in my eye.

"It's the end," Quill said,

"Come'n guys, don't loose faith," Peter said,

"Tony? Are you alright?" Father asked him, he nodded, obviously not.

"Somethings happening," Mantis said looking around, she then faced us but her body turned to dust. Then the same thing happened to Drax.

"Oh man," Quill said, as he too went.

"Y/N?" Peter said from behind me, I flipped my head round to face him.

"Mr Stark?" He said once I had looked at him, "I don't feel so good," he started tumbling and tripping on the ground as he walked to me and fell in my arms.

"Your Alright," Tony said,

"I don't know- I don't know what's happening," he stuttered, tears now falling from his eyes.

"I don't want to go," he repeated as his head lay on my shoulder, my eyes started to water.

"Y/N, please, I don't want to go," he whispered as he fell to the ground, sending me falling after him. He laid there not moving, just looking at the sky. Then his gaze drifted to my eyes.

"I love you," he cried, then his body faded away into nothing but dust.

"I love you too," I whispered, I then turned to Father.

"Why?" I sobbed,

"There was no other way," he said, then his body faded too.

"Tony? What's happening?" I asked him then all of my life memories flashed past my eyes. Seeing my Father for the first time, learning magic. Falling face first into the snow. Going to school. Meeting Peter. My vision then flickered to my Father, this was not in the present time, a sort of like video message.

"Y/N," he began, tears at his eyes, "I will see you soon," the 'video' then flickered to a video of a woman who looked similar to me,

"Y/N, I know you don't know who I am, but just know, that I love you," the 'video' then flickered to a video of Peter.

"I miss you," was all he said. I tried to speak, but no words came. I tried to move, but nothing happened. I tried to open my eyes but..

Gone.