Foe

All of a sudden, the ship started to split. Father quickly pulled the part of the ship we were on together as I created a force filed around us 4, just in case.

We felt the ship land, who knows where we are, but it's not earth.

"That was close," Tony said.

"You alright?" Father asked me, I nodded. Peter was now hanging upside down.

"I'm sorry but.." he started but got cut off,

"I don't want another pop culture reference from you for the rest of the trip, you understand?" Tony said like his father. Peter jumped down.

"I'm trying to say, somethings coming," he pointed to a gap in the ship. On cue, a small grenade was thrown on board.

"Y/N!" Peter shouted as he covered me from it as it exploded, sending all of us back, falling over.

"Thanos!" Multiple voices shouted, charging in the ship.

As self defence, I created weapons, Father did the same. Tony and Peter put there masks on as we all aimed at the gap.

Out of no where, a masked man flew in to the ship. Tony threw bombs at the guy, but he easily dodged them. I had to look away. A insect girl thing started heading towards I and Peters direction, I quickly stood up and aimed at her. Peter, on the other hand, was still on the floor.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, please don't put your eggs in me," Peter screamed as he attached webs to her. I then hit her with my weapons as she was cocooned in webs.

I looked behind me as I herd Peter get almost blasted by the guy attacking Tony earlier. Peter started attaching webs to the ship ceiling as he got blasted down and landed on the floor.

"Hey!" I shouted and hit the masked figure with a weapon, but he blasted back. Luckily I created a shield in time to block it. The figure threw something at me, which sort of 'tied' me up on the ground. The guy then picked me and Peter up and held us. Father was aiming at him, and Tony was aiming a weapon at another guy.