Fiancé Trope (6)

Chapter 7
Qing Shang carried Fan Hui up the stairs and put her down in his room.

Fan Hui didn't take a look at her surroundings, instead she just headed straight to the bathroom.

Qing Shang was confused but didn't question it.

It wasn't until he heard the shower running that he became slightly worried.

He paced around the room and considered going in but decided against it. He would have plenty of time to see that later.

The door to the bathroom suddenly opened and out came a cloud of steam, how hot of a shower did she take?

Fan Hui shuffled cutely out of the steam cloud, her cheeks were slightly red due to the heat and her hair was still slightly wet. It gave her a very lovely and cute appearance.

But what killed Qing Shang was the fact that she walked out wearing only his sweater, that's right, only his sweater.

His sweater hung loosely on his wife's frame, it was very oversized on her and made one of her pale pink shoulders peek out, the sight would make anyone protective over her.

Qing Shang stared as she crawled into his bed and tucked herself in.

"Wifey, Wifey, Wifey, you're killing me," Qing Shang licked his dry lips.

Qing Shang ruffled his hair and went into the steam filled bathroom to take a cold shower.

When Qing Shang came out of the shower he saw a lovable mound on his bed.

He laid down next to the mound and chuckled. He didn't laugh for long though, because a couple of hands snaked their way out of the blanket and wrapped themselves around his waist.

Qing Shang cursed under his breath.

He was glad that he decided not to go topless.

Needless to say, he didn't get any sleep.

When Fan Hui woke up she felt a warm presence next to her.

'Ah, how comfy.'

She unconsciously moved closer to the warmness.

Little did she know that she was torturing a poor fellow.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that she realized that something wasn't right.

She moved her hands around and felt up the warmness.

She started moving her hand downwards but a hand stopped her wandering touch.

"You might not want to touch there just yet." Qing Shang laughed.

Fan Hui's eyes shot open, 'What the heck is going on?'

Why was she in bed with Qing Shang?

Fan Hui vaguely recalled herself being sleepy in the car ride back and, and, and...

'Sh*t.'

Fan Hui held her head in her hands, this was the true reason why she never slept in front of others.

Fan Hui had a very severe case of sleepwalking. Everytime she slept she would do something crazy and she would remember every embarrassing detail in the morning.

Sometimes she could control it, other times not so much.

"Wifey, are you alright?" Qing Shang put his hand on Fan Hui's forehead.

"Just peachy." Fan Hui looked down at the sweater she was wearing, well this definitely wasn't her's.

But it's comfy, so it's her's now.

'Oh well, at least I didn't kill anyone this time.'

[You kill people in your sleep?!] System 101 suddenly shouted.

[Oops.] System 101 instantly regretted speaking up.

'Oi. You better stay quiet, or else.' Fan Hui said with blood thirst.

[A-alright Host.] System 101 shivered.

But secretly System 101 had recorded the entire thing and was now sending it to Qing Shang's phone.

System 101 was thirsty for revenge!

Qing Shang's phone buzzed on his bedside table. He reached for his phone and saw an unknown number had sent him a video.

Curious, he tapped on the video, luckily he didn't have his sound on.

He watched with great interest and a smirk on his face. But he had to wonder who recorded them from all these excellent angles and high quality imagery. He was certain that it wasn't paparazzi or any reporters, so who sent it?

He stopped wondering, as long as this individual sent it to him and him only, he was fine.

He created a new contact labeled, 'Dealer'. It was suspicious, but to the point.

Fan Hui eyed Qing Shang suspiciously but didn't bother to pry into his phone privacy.

She got out of bed and felt the cold air hit her bare legs, she curled her toes in discomfort as goosebumps crawled up her legs.

'System, remind me to wear pants to bed next time this happens.'

[You're going to sleep with Qing Shang again?]

'I'll seriously kill you.'

[I'm sorry Host.]