chap 1

In the beginning

Y/N a lonely girl who was bullied at a young age, abused by her parents, and was forced to join the cadets after her Aunt got devoured by a titan. Once she turned 15 of course.

Her parents wanted revenge, although Y/N wanted nothing to do with it, they were too scared to do it themselves so they gave you no choice but to join. But maybe It's not that bad once She Meets  A long lost Friend...

Y/n pov

I was sitting by the window listening to the birds Chirp a small toon. I saw my doctor, Dr. Jeager, walk up to the door. I was 11 at the time-same age as his son, I've only met his son a few times but he seems like a nice person.

I was the only one home as my Mother and Father Went out to the Market to buy bread and Some veggies. They should be back soon.

Dr. Jaeger walked in without knocking and my E/C Glimmered with confusion.

" Um... Dr. Jaeger... Can I Help You??" I Questioned him with a Confused look. I was Ignored. I repeated my Question No answer.

I looked into his eyes And saw tears leaking out. He opened up his small Medkit and Pulled out a Serringe. A green liquid boiled inside and he snatched a heavy book off the tall shelf and whispered.

"Use them well" Before slamming the book against me sending me flying to the wall. The darkness was crawling all around I refused to let in but my vision was fading and my head felt like a million pounds.

Then Out of the corner of my eye, I Saw his son outside knocked out in the alleyway by my house with a Seringe hanging out of his Arm.

Dr. Jaeger inserted the Serringe, spasms of agony flowed through my body and tears departed my eyes. The weight of my head was unbearable and I let go of the strained muscles in my neck. My head drooped low and everything went black.

●●●●●●●

Sorry for the short chap updates coming soon