SPECIAL!!!

Hey everyone while I wait for your ideas in the last chap I figured to write something in the meantime.

This Special does not contribute ANYTHING to the story. Anyways onwards with the Special!!

>~°°°{∆|°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|∆}°°°~<

"Y/n, L/n. Are you present" Commander Shadis Thundered at the perfectly Formulated group of Young Cadets.

I Saluted with my fist on my heart and my other behind my back. I riveted my eyes towards the Commander and replied to him in a firm voice.

"Yes. Sir. Present."

The Commander grinned and whispered "Always be on guard"

And quickly looked at me with a malicious glare and attempted to throw a fist towards my face, but I backflipped out of the way only just avoiding it. I then grabbed his muscular arm and yanked it toward the ground, throwing him off balance. My foot walloped on his back and he fell to the ground with a thump.

I grumbled out "As you were saying?"

I backed off of his body and walked back to my position, all the cadets began to murmur and whisper. I was getting the stares too.

But one stare was different, a boy with turquoise eyes... I have had feeling for him for a while but... I don't even know his name...

Later...

Erens Pov.

Wow, that girl who stood up to Commander Shadis Must have some gut. Even though I am very strong (And Hawt Lol) I don't think I would be able to do that.       I thought to myself, although probably everyone is talking about her.

Man, she did look good though, tough, quiet; Kinda reminds me of Mikasa, but... Something was different.

"Eren. Eren...! EREN!!" Somebody Yelled in front of me. I snapped out of my train of thought and looked towards a wide-eyed Connie giving me a confused glare. My face flushed with embarrassment and I quickly stuttered out a response.

"Y-yeah Connie!"

"You were thinking about that girl, weren't you. Hmm" Replied Reiner who was also sitting next to the wide-eyed glutton.

My face flushed red, realizing they were right. "GAH, N-NO!!" I clenched my eyes shut and my teeth screeched against each other. They looked at me with a "Hah, I caught you this time" look. So what if I was thinking of her.

Y/n pov

Wow, what a day. So much training after that. I was walking down the hall towards my dorm, that I shared with Annie Leonhart. We have a lot in common except that she wants to join the MP and I want to Join the Scouts will all my heart.

As I walked down the narrow hallway I overheard a conversation from the other half of the hallway I slowed down and listened.

"Come on Eren!! Admit it you like her!!!" A deep voice yawped, Reiner. I know him from the first day he stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Quiet, but when he does talk, like, Wow slowdown!

I turned the corner towards their loud voices. As I hid in the shadows nearby I observed a boy who looked like he was literally a tomato with Reiner and another Big eyed boy. I continued to listen.

"No Reiner!! STOP IT, AGHH" Tomato boy Yowled back at him clearly uncomfortable in this situation. I had enough of watching Tomato boys suffering.

I jumped out of the dark and lifted up my foot and smashed my strong kick against Reiners Chizzled face, and whipped around to the Big-eyed one and His face met my fist. They both fell to the ground holding their faces in pain.

"Be nice." I sneered at them. And the turned my head to Tomato boy. His face was even redder than before and his eyes were wide with amazement.

"You ok?" I asked him. I got a nod from him and I smiled.

"And your name is Eren, right?" I asked and he nodded again.

"S-sorry you had to watch that. Heh. Don't mind Reiner... He can be a Jerk. But... Thank you." Eren mumbled out with a smile.

Little did I know Reiner was already ahead of me. He stood up and crept up to us silently.

"No Problem I just wanted to He-!!" I was caught off guard by two hands forced me down onto Eren.

His lips hit mine, and my face went red like the sunset. But I did not pull away I was frozen. My eyes were wider than those of a whale. Eren seemed no better he looked at me with crazed eyes and he was frozen too I guess.

"OoooooH, LOVER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Reiner who was still behind us.

I stopped my train of thought and I pulled away from him and I turned around me to see the other boy on the ground balling his eyes out from laughter, his fist was slamming against the ground.  I stared at Reiner and growled. I Thwacked my fist at his face and kicked him so hard on his knee. The other boy stared at me and I growled at him as a warning. He took it and ran.

I turned around me to see eren on the ground crying. Maybe he was not that bad? I looked at him and asked him if he was ok, No response. I bent over him and kissed him on the forehead.

Then whispered in his ear. " Don't listen to them... I love you Eren."

•••••••••

Like it people, anyways please Vote on the options I need more answers!!!

Aemi Out!!💨💨💨

••••••

Edit))

THANK YOUUUUUUUUU, YOU GUYS MADE MY RANK GO UP EVEN HIGHER THANKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!