I was wrong... chap 9

Hi ok warning, THE FELL ARE REALS. Grab your tissues you will need them.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"EREN!!!!!! NO!!!!" I sobbed out even though I knew he could not hear me. A cold tear glistened down my face. I turned around to my parents who were desperately trying to get me to the evacuating boats.

Was this it. All I knew. Gone? Here? All the new things I loved....no...all the people I loved. Gone. I was wrong... This world is cruel and nothing but that.

My eyes gazed around the shattered city that was once filled with life but was now filled with the sheer screams and cries of the people. The sky seemed grey, only pure sadness and anger was filling the air. I gaged and my nose coiled up with horror as my eyes fluttered along the wreckage. Blood. The walls of the houses were covered in the scarlet juices. My eyes widened when we trekked down a familiar street.

I looked up into one of the houses that were still somewhat intact, one window. it had a small picture drawn onto it. A girl and a Boy sitting at the lake laughing. I stopped running and stared. my parents were trying to pull me away but I refused. My feet were cemented to the ground.

**Flashback** I looked at Eren as he looked at me worriedly and I smiled at him still soaked from the lake a small laugh escaped my mouth. I looked at him and I tried to stop laughing but then we both started laughing. **Blinks slowly and smile** **End of flashback**

"eren..." I whimpered out with a smile plastered on my face. Tears spilling out of my eyes.

Wait... if this if my house then Erens house is only 2 streets away! I turned my head towards his house and my smile was quickly left my face. There stood a Titan with a round belly only showing ribs its long arms reached down its the legs. A smile reached all up its face it bent down at a house, rambling through the wreckage.

My hands began to shake vigorously and my breathing grew heavy. It stood up slowly with something In its hand. No... That something... Was moving! I looked closer at the struggling object, my eyes squinted and then the world seemed to slow.

There in the hands of the horrid creature, was Mrs. Jaeger, as she struggles the titan snapped her neck with a crack and she fell limp. Its jaw stretched open and fitted her halfway inside its mouth. An ear-splitting yowl ran through the air.

That voice... EREN!?!! I... It was Eren. I HAVE TO SAVE HIM!! But then the screams stopped and tears spilled out of my eyes. I was too late he was gone... I fell down on my knees balling my eyes out. My parents grabbed my arm and begin tugging on me again, u started to hit them yelling, crying, sobbing.

"NO!! STOP!! Don't TOUCH ME!! (sob sob)" My screams Hollered endlessly and then I stopped. The moment of realization flared inside of me.

Erens dead. Why bother fight I have no reason. Just go. He would be happy if I left.