Chap 2

Y/N pov

I opened my eyes slowly and glared up at the ceiling you were wondering about where you were when somebody interrupted your train of thought.

" Oh my Goodness," A low voice Yowled from beside you "Shes Awake"

3rd pov

You looked around confused only to see you mother talking to a young boy about you. And your father was talking to Dr. Jaeger. A striking pain glowed in your head. Then The young boy ran into the room.

"Y/N!!, YOUR AWAKE!!" He exclaimed looking at you "My dad told me you would never wake up!"

Your pov

"Where am I?"I mumbled and slowly sat up. I could not remember anything. Then I looked at the boy. His Green Aqua eyes and messy brown hair reminded me of something... what was it?

A flash of light appeared before my eyes and I saw the boy sitting in an alleyway asleep - no,... Knocked Out!!

I felt a soft finger swipe across my face. I held my hand up to my face and felt his hand. Dr. Jaegers son That's who he was!!

"Y/n... Y-your... Crying... a-are you ok?"He asked worriedly. "You're probably confused, my father said he found you knocked out in your house when he went to see you for a checkup.Oh and by the way I'm Eren But you probably don't remember me because..."

"You've been in a coma for 2 years."

Time Skip Brought to you by Sasha's Boyfriend. (Aka Mr. Potato) 😂😂😂

One month after waking from your long slumber

"Y/n you are joining the cadets." My mother said Sternly. She was tall with long dark hair and a lovely face but don't let her dazzling appearance distract you, she has a personality like a witch and words coated in venom. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

"One of those filthy monsters devoured your aunt whole.  You are to avenge her. Now go." She yelled at me. I knew what she meant on my way out slapping my face as she finished.